Of life, death and the gods of the past, the real truth is too scary for the faint-hearted
As religious delusion and hysteria increase across the global spectrum, the still largely unknown origins of institutionalized irrationality continue to affect and control human behavior. Capitalizing, for centuries, on the fears about life and death that preoccupy and confuse people, religions have offered various, equally confused explanations, all of which were designed to make people servile and controllable. Blind belief in the superstitious, never to be proven, fearful fables was a requirement, lest the person suffer eternal damnation and various tortures for not being obedient to the whims of a “God of love and mercy”.
How people ever fell for that stuff in the first place is as unfathomable as what they fell for.
The Gods of the Past
The information in the Billy Meier UFO case, and especially the spiritual teaching, clears the air about such matters and many more. To begin to understand the actual truth, it will be helpful to know more about the actual, human gods of the past and their still lingering influence on the humankind of Earth*.
In contrast to the illogical, mind-enslaving beliefs of the various religions, the spiritual teaching requires no belief, only complete self-responsibility on the part of the reader or student. As should be done with any teaching about any matter, the contemplation, testing and application of the teaching by each person is required for coming to one’s own determination about its truthfulness.
Life and Death
With the dominant information, if you can call it that, about the process of human life being the various versions of completely unscientific, illogical beliefs from multi-thousand-year-old cults, a student of the spiritual teaching, Corey Mueske has summarized seven steps in the development of the human being, from conception to death and into the Beyond for preparation of the human spirit for its next reincarnation, which will result in the incarnation of the next personality in the evolutionary process. Of course we have no scientific evidence for the existence of the spirit, reincarnation, etc. But we can apply critical thinking to the belief-free, non-religious spiritual teaching to begin to come to our own conclusions. (Note: This is an unofficial, unapproved translation and may contain errors):
1. Conception: This is the time of impregnation from the father (masculine/positive [+] pole) and the mother (feminine/negative [-] pole); when you put the two opposite poles together, you have the fusion of the two (+/-) and impregnation happens.
2. Becoming: The first half of the universal law of becoming and passing (Werden und Vergehen), this law of Creation is observable in nature, and is mentioned in in greater detail in GoT*, as well as “The Way to Live“, verse 363. Becoming is the stage where life begins to germinate, and grow, and flourish (like when a tree gets new leaves growing in the spring-time), and passing is when the leaves die and fall off, such as in the fall/winter time. The law of becoming, and passing is not just limited to flora, and fauna, this also applies to human beings, who are in the coarse-substantial rebirth/reincarnation cycle, they become (being [re]born process), and pass (the death process) over, and over again, for an average of 40-60 million years, through countless lifetimes, accumulating love, knowledge, and wisdom, peace, freedom, and harmony, until they possess the volition of Creation.
This stage of “becoming” is also when the embryo is unborn in the mother’s womb. There are 7 pre-determinations that occur during this stage (OM 32:07) that enter the embryo through the sub-consciousness, from the mother, the environment, as well as the storage-banks, or are passed on genetically. Examples of these things are: genes of health and un-health, of knowledge, character, intelligence, and what the baby will occupy his/her time with when grown up. Also during this “becoming” stage, outside impulses from the mother, and father, hit the embryo unconsciously, and form the basic character, as well as the educational, and self-educational character.
(Note: Corey has a file on reincarnation, from the Meier material, that he will send you upon request.)
3. Birth/Rebirth: Self-explanatory time of the baby being born, with a new personality, and consciousness-block, that was built up in the Beyond/other world, and programmed by the OCB (Overall Consciousness Block).
4. Life: This is the stage all living human-beings of Earth are currently in, life, where we live and make choices, which guide our destinies. (As Billy Meier says, “The human-being is the smith of their own destiny.”) We make, and learn, both positive, and negative choices, and values, and learn from them. When we evolve our spirit-form, as well as our consciousness, is when we possess an equilisedness (Ausgeglichenheit) of both the positive, as well as, the negative (+/), which produces a neutral-positive result of learning, as well as state of mind. One cannot just know the positive side of life, you have to know the negative as well, to fully understand the positive, as well as be fully equalised (see “The Way to Live“, verse 75, for the correct thought I am trying to imply).
Make your mistakes, but learn from them, and resolve them, and always try to form the high-values in life, which can help you overcome difficulties, and obstacles. A wise one, will try to avoid choosing negative virtues, but knows, and understands them, to protect their positive virtues.
5. Dying: The dying process. Maybe it is an illness, or sickness, such as you are dying in a hospital, or from old-age, or dying in a natural catastrophe.
6. Death: The actual moment of death.
7. The Beyond, or other world: This is the world where a spirit-form goes, when its human shell has died. In German this is “Jenseits”, or “Jenseitsbereich”, and in this other world, is where our spirit-form goes, and the old personality is dissolved in seconds, and all of your spirit-form’s love, knowledge, and wisdom, is turned to neutral energy, and a new personality, as well as consciousness-block, for your new incarnation, is programmed by the OCB, this process takes many years to be done correctly.
One can see that there’s no purgatory, eternal damnation, sin, sinners, saints, saviors or other completely imaginary, manmade ideas and beings. And as you may have also read, the actual history of humanity is far, far different from anything that we’ve been taught. In fact, this chronology may prove to be quite thought provoking.
So let’s return to the idea that if there are advanced, space-traveling extraterrestrials visiting the Earth and in contact with someone for over 74 years – which in itself would qualify as the most important event in all of human history – there would have to be a…reason for it. The reason would have to be something far more important than having people chase lights-in-the-sky, or to create careers for so-called “UFO investigators”.
In this singularly authentic case, it turns out that the reason is intimately connected with helping us assure our own very threatened future survival, as I’ve been saying for the past dozen years. The best way to do that is to present a comprehensive overview of the problems we face and the means to solve them. Meier’s been specifically warning about the the real magnitude of the consequences of our error-filled ways, rooted in the illogical, anti-nature, religiously encouraged overpopulation…which is further promoted by politicians of every stripe, beholden as many are to the religions and to their followers. None are so courageous and truthful as to say, “Go forth and…stop multiplying.”
Cause and Effect
The immutable universal law of cause and effect shows that life is not a random, chaotic process unless and until tampered with by man. Politicians, with their abysmally blissful ignorance of, and disregard for, the law of cause and effect are consistently among the least qualified, and the least wise, people to attain positions of power and “leadership”. Having attained power, they can be depended upon to abuse it as they pursue the essential element that characterizes all of politics, i.e. finding ways to assert and take advantage of others for their own gain. This guarantees there will be more problems for politicians to campaign to…”solve”. And so the stupid cycle is endlessly repeated, inevitably bringing with it more…endings, now verging on complete annihilation, though people who are addicted to political thinking and power neither care, contemplate nor consider the inevitable consequences of their actions. As we can see from the information above (and linked to below) this is a cycle that has its origins long, long ago. The spiritual teaching is the antidote, the rational, reasonable guidance that demystifies and clarifies the way to live.
The Roar of the Paper Tigers
Apparently the prospect of being faced with discussing the Billy Meier case was too much for anarcho-capitalist Stefan Molyneux. His response to the invitation was the “no answer is also an answer” non-answer. Considering the very challenging nature of the content in the Meier case, perhaps Molyneux also realized that should he respond at all, even to try to be dismissive of the Meier case, it could result in his faithful flock becoming familiar with a far more liberating body of information.
I also reached out to an organization called EcoSpeakers. Figuring that Meier’s impeccably accurate prophetic environmental warnings not only long preceded our awareness of the real dangers and damages but also go far beyond them in scope, and that my groundbreaking presentation at NAU has also resulted in a return invitation, indicating great interest in the case, such an organization would be a natural to help me get the truth out to more audiences.
Boy, was I wrong.
The response to my information rich inquiry from Dennis Church, apparently the head of the company, was, “Sorry Michael, but we’re not interested.” Right, a company that features speakers about all things environmental and “green” is simply “not interested”*** in the information from the best source on Earth.
Maybe it only took a moment for Mr. Church to calculate the downside of the really inconvenient truth “UFOs, extraterrestrials, prophets…overpopulation, nah, too risky. There goes my credibility and any hope for profiting from this topic.”****. Sure, it’s far better that the presumably good speakers in his roster get out there and make some difference. But what if they too knew the real truth, wouldn’t they have the opportunity to be even more effective?
The world is filled with so-called “cutting edge” paper tigers who retreat with their tails between their legs, not daring to tangle with that which may unmask them as being unknowing and uninterested in anything beyond their familiar paradigms.
The real truth about humanity’s past – and future – is too scary for the faint-hearted, for the paper tigers.
NOTE: Some internal links may no longer be active.
***We’ve seen similarly cowardly responses before:
**** Meier pointed out the inadequacy of feel-good measures in the grand scheme of things, “Therefore, the entire climate conference is counter-productive and idiotic because the only correct solution would be one from conferences concerned with the reduction of the overpopulation, at which resolutions, which are effective worldwide, for the radical decimation of the overpopulation, would be made and carried out and certainly by means of a worldwide, regulated control of births.”
Many thanks also to Vivienne Legg and Dyson Devine for their translations.