If one was cynical they might think that British Prime Minister David Cameron’s claim that they were only concerned with upholding the rights of the Falkland Islanders to “determine their own future” was simply diplomatic/political doubletalk, i.e. lying.
Whatever one may think, a careful read of Quetzal’s unambiguous, prophetic words to Billy Meier – 31 years ago – about the long range ramifications of the (then coming) war between the two countries may be of interest, especially as it relates to the prospects of a Third World War.
Contact #150 October 10, 1981*
154. Your words are correct point-blank, but this Pope will not carry on his evil doings much longer.
155. Due to his criminal actions, namely, he also has already pre-determined his end, about which I presently do not wish to state any data.
156. It is rather appropriate that I tell you, that this deceitful man has up his sleeve to also visit your homeland, Switzerland, where he will present himself and continue to carry on his showy acts.
157. Besides that, he will also try to get to Argentina, in order to instigate the people there in his dirty way and manner, in regard to the war between Argentina and England.
181. During the month of April 1982, namely, the Argentinians will militaristically occupy the Falkland Islands, which are a British colony, whereupon England will send out a fleet of warships, due to which an actual small war begins between two nations, which will claim many human lives and war materials.
182. But this war will be an additional sign for the Third World War, moving closer and closer.
183. Besides, this will also be the actual fundamental reason for the fact that, during the approaching Third World War, England will be attacked from the East by great force.
184. This however, still lies further into the future, and whenever the time arrives, no one will search for the reason for this attack on England in this approaching Falkland conflict, breaking out during the month of April 1982, although in truth the cause for it will be there.
Billy: For this conflict, the snotty girl Thatcher and the Argentine army-rogues should be held accountable or? They should all be led to a public place, before a TV-camera of worldwide scope, to roll down their pants, put them over the knee and give them a thrashing according to the ‘book’.
185. You amuse me, but this would truly be an effective solution, because thereby they would become impossible to occupy their positions, for which they have no ability anyway.
Billy: In truth they altogether have not grown up yet, but are actual rogue-boys and rogue-girls, yet even snot-boys and snot-girls.
186. The expressions in your dialect fit exactly, and not one person among them has grown up, like most of those in other governments of the Earth.
Billy: Finally, I hear an open word in this regard and those, who actually would be somewhat suitable for leading positions, they are not man enough in order to carry out what is right, because they do not dare to stand up against their party members – perhaps because they fear to lose their position.
187. That is correct, but we should not talk about these matters, because they reach into politics.
Billy: Despite that it is so, and I think that we are not politicizing, if we point out the erroneous actions of the governments.
188. Although this is correct, but Earth Man tends to misunderstand these matters despite the fact.
189. Therefore, let us turn to other matters. . .
*NOTE: I first read the original document in 1986 and have had a copy of the 1982/1996 edition since 1996.