Donate Button
Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The Billy Meier UFO contacts singularly authentic ongoing for 80 years the key to our future survival

Stunned Skeptics Suddenly Silent as WCUFO Proved…Real

Controversial UFO authenticated; corroboration of Billy Meier’s prophetic warnings continue to increase

With the publication of the new photographic analysis of the Wedding Cake UFO (WCUFO) photos taken by Billy Meier, by Rhal Zahi, a professor with expertise in the use of state-of-the-art technology, image processing, web animation and computer modeling,  a stunned silence is the only response that can be detected from the ranks of the top professional skeptics worldwide.

An additional supporting visual aid, in the form of a short but easily understood video, nicely augments the published documentation. (A more comprehensive video can be found here.)

The self-styled experts, who’ve set themselves up as the arbiters of what is real, are suddenly muzzled, mute and frozen like the proverbial deer in the headlights.

From James Randi, Michael Shermer, Derek Bartholomaus, Stephen Novella, Phil Plait, Stuart Robbins and even model-maker Phil Langdon himself, who tried in vain to duplicate Billy Meier’s famous WCUFO evidence, we hear…nothing.

Any remaining skepticism  about the authenticity of Billy Meier’s UFO evidence is evidence in itself of a belligerent denial of factual reality, which in this case is synonymous with the skeptics themselves.

Rather than include the growing list of corroborations of Meier’s specific, prophetically accurate scientific information, I suggest that you start to read the nearly 200 posts at this blog.

Perhaps now that we have your attention, which was the intended purpose of  Meier’s fantastic UFO evidence all along , we can relegate the entire UFO phenomenon to a supporting role.

The actual reason for Meier’s – singularly authentic – contacts with the Plejaren extraterrestrials, ongoing over 70 years, is to help us help ourselves to assure our own future survival. (For those who have been paying attention, please pardon the repetition but it’s obviously still quite necessary since there’s so much evidence that we, humanity, continue to fail to recognize the severity of our self-created, dead end situation.)

Please also go the Spiritual Teaching section and begin to read and understand the deeper meaning – and what is essentially the “how to” message – behind the Billy Meier contacts.

For the eBook of the 63 color photographs of the WCUFO, including reports by Wendelle Stevens, dating from October 1980 to August 1981, please click here. This is a true, historical collector’s item!

Notify of
guest
38 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Blog Member
September 7, 2013 6:36 am

Let me look over the posts from this last week where I asked several legitimate questions and see the responses I got:

————————————————–
MH says::
BTW, try using your real name, it’s a sign of courage such, as Meier espouses and demonstrates.

Dyson Devine says:
Those are the sorts of stupid and attention-seeking remarks we’d expect from a fictional character like yourself.
And I think “narcissistic almost to the point of solipsism” sums up the tone of your contribution to this forum quite succinctly.

MH says::
(as your uninformed comments clearly show)

Again…if you’d take the trouble to actually do some research into the abundant, free information on my blog, my site and those linked from it, you’d see how lazy your efforts appear to date.
Please, separate yourself from that herd!

theneuromatrix says:
Is your logic that of a child’s or a mature and rational adult? Why do you keep using argumentative retorts and presumptions grounded on science fiction references which are not representative of reality but merely meant to entertain us?

Are you truly serious about the topics discussed here and the search for truth?

MH says:
You have absolutely no understanding of the information or teaching in the case. It would help if you actually evolved beyond the extremely childish level of understanding that you continue to express.

This “professor”, and all the others that participate here, have quickly realized that you’re lazy and want pre-digested knowledge and wisdom.

It’s a good thing that you give yourself your own grades because things wouldn’t be looking too good for you if anyone else was. And with htat short an attention span, I said with that short an attention span don’t set your goals too high at first.
————————————————–
ALL of you insulted me without really answering any of my questions. Did you notice that I did not do the same to you, that I was merely asking questions, questions that may seem simple to you, but I was truly curious about what you all seem to know that I do not.

These ad hominen attacks on my person show me the true colors of you, whom I presume, are the “enlightened” children of The Plejarans.

You had better take a good look in the mirror if you wonder why your philosophies are not being taken seriously by the rest of humanity. From here, you look like a bunch of jerks.

Thank you for your time this week, gentlemen, I think I found what I was looking for.

Good luck.

GChamp
GChamp
Blog Member
Reply to  Zaphod Beeblebrox
September 9, 2013 10:02 pm

there was no attack on my post just a comparison or easy analogy. The philosphies are not taken seriously because people’s minds are more focused on more on how they can make more money and buy more things to make them happy. Also when you consider that the majority of earth’s populations still believes in a god or gods, then you can see where the true teaching of the spirit cannot be heard or leaned. For example, try convincing a Christian that Islam is much better to believe in and the only religion or vice versa, how would these people handle that? Religion is apart of humans upbringing and growing kids (minds) do not have an option otherwise to not be influenced by its incorrect ideology. Whether you are religious today or not, i’m sure there was apart of your upbringing that involved religious beliefs.

How can most of the world believe in their gods/beliefs when there is no definite proof besides revised holy books and statues? Have you asked any religious people to prove that there is a god? And what proof do they have?

THe difference is in Meier’s accurate prophetic information. Whether it be prophecies or predictions, these have yet to fail, which is why most of us here state, read his information.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Blog Member
September 11, 2013 7:27 am

Wow, what different and interesting week this has been!

Frustrated by my efforts at getting some answers here, I went over to the Independent Investigations Group (IIG)
And,
The Billy Meier Case
and found out a lot of pertinent information!

When I contacted the IIG, Director James Underdown wrote me back within a few minutes and he was very helpful. He even suggested I visit CFI in Hollywood, and I took him up on his offer. He was a very pleasant and well-informed man. Not once in my e-mails with him or in my face-to-face meeting did he insult me in the slightest. He, like myself, was only interested in getting to the truth about Meier. He patiently listened to all my questions and gave me some very satisfying answers.

I also spoke on the phone with Derek Bartholomaus, creator of The Billy Meier Case web site, and he was as nice as can be, spending more than an hour discussing the case. He was not dismissive or offensive and treated me like a curious adult. We discussed various aspects of the claims and he pointed me to the Phil Langdon models, photos and films. Derek also offered to meet up with me in person in case I had any further questions. Another model of kindness and patience in dealing with my curious (and open) mind.

Seriously, Mr. Horn, if you want to convince people of what you are trying to say, being nice and friendly goes a long way than being snarky and disrespectful of the curious.

Good luck on your efforts, you will surely need to step up your game if you want people to listen to what you have to say.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Blog Member
September 12, 2013 6:29 am

“You bet they’re glad to give you their time to make their silly unsubstantiated claims.”
Mr. Horn, might I remind you that YOU and MEIER are making the claims. Unsubstantiated ones at that.

I could mention to you the minor TV stars, Michelle DellaFave and Lindsay Bloom, being touted as Plejarans?
What about physicist Ivan Alvarado-Rodriguez and the modern day testing of “extra-terrestrial” metal?
The “prophesy” of the Bugey nuclear power station in France?
“Photos” of dinosaurs that turn out to be paintings from a children’s book?
“Inaudible” sounds being recorded by a 1980s cassette tape recorder?
An increasingly inexact number of the moons of Jupiter?

I could go on and on.

By the way, when you post a link to try to substantiate your claim, it’s best to point to some other source other than your own web pages. It reminds me of the people who claim the bible is true…because the bible says it’s true. Circular reasoning and all that.

Recently, I have been able to retire, due to an inheritance left to me by the death of a close family member. I have decided I will devoting a lot more of my time, my efforts and my money, to these fine organizations, listed again:

I feel these people are better equipped to deal with reality than you seem to be. I really hope you are right, Mr. Horn, and the aliens are here to help us. If that day actually comes, I will welcome them as brothers.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Blog Member
September 12, 2013 10:43 pm

And I suppose you could show me YOUR U.S. 501(c)(3) statement as a non-profit entity, as do the organizations I listed above? Or, do YOU profit from your organization, Mr. Horn?
I just gave to Doctors Without Borders, a fine non-profit as well, just in case you think those people are “in it for the money”.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Blog Member
September 23, 2013 10:19 pm

And, the silence is deafening…