Ignored warnings that student’s defamatory attacks violated school’s Code of Conduct

The Dean of the Law School and the Dean of Students at ASU both failed to address libelous and unethical behavior by a student, which also violated ASU’s Student Code of Conduct, and about which they were warned.

In accordance with the Student Disciplinary Procedures, the deans were made aware of the publicly posted defamatory attacks made by law student Andy Vrbicek, as well as his dare to contact the school, so confident was he of being immune to being held accountable for his behavior.

Far beyond the disagreements and relatively minor contentiousness that I and others had been engaged in with Vrbicek, all of which are indeed protected as free speech, his accusations against Mr. “Billy” Eduard Albert Meier had degenerated into unambiguously defamatory, vulgar and libelous attacks for which he, admittedly and unashamedly, couldn’t provide substantiation*.

As was also pointed out to the deans, Vrbicek himself had also provided the “proof that the writer or publisher acted with actual malice (knowledge of falsity or reckless disregard for the truth)”, which constitutes libel.

ASU’s Responsibility

In the rough and tumble everyday world of the internet, where insults, abuse and ad hominem attacks are often the order of the day, the line between “acceptably” rude behavior – which may not have been considered acceptable at all a generation ago – and clearly defamatory, libelous attacks is also all too frequently blurred. The difficulties involved in holding culpable people accountable are many, costly and often clearly out of reach for the aggrieved party.

Therefore, when there exist structures and codes that can, and should, be applied and administered by contracted parties who are charged with overseeing, guiding and correcting inappropriate, unethical or unlawful behavior by students, calling them to action should prove more effective than trying to deal directly with someone who’s long declared their contempt for voluntarily doing so themselves.

So how is it that the Dean of the Law School and the Dean of Students at ASU both failed to immediately assure me that such behavior was indeed completely unacceptable at ASU, and to also swiftly move to correct this highly unethical conduct, which is quite unbecoming for an aspiring attorney?

Such a situation, if left unaddressed, could cast them and ASU in a rather unfavorable light, and expose a failing to fulfill their responsibilities to properly educate, mentor and, when necessary, discipline their students, which could possibly have legal and even financial consequences as well.

I asked them to encourage Vrbicek to retract and apologize for his libelous attacks within a few days of my bringing the matter to their attention, which then would also assure no further contentiousness between us, or communications from me.

They have still failed to do so…more than two weeks later.

I have not withdrawn my request for Vrbicek’s retraction and apology and I hope it won’t be necessary to pursue this matter further.

Specific Libelous Statements

In a year’s time, Vrbicek had gone from stating:

“I have never asserted Meier is a liar….”

“I am not calling Meier a liar…”

March 2, 2015

…to such things as:

“Although I’ve entertained the idea that I could carry the burden of proof proving Meier is a conman…

March 20, 2016

“Second ‘liar, thief, conman hoaxer’ — these are NOT “ad hominems” they are inescapable conclusions that I’ve proved in many posts.”

“So when I call you an asshole this is not even an ad hominem; I am simply insulting you in a way I feel perfectly comfortable doing And I cannot even remember the last time I’ve felt comfortable using that term in regards to anyone besides you, given how despicable your behavior. And when I call you or Meier a liar I am just stating the inescapable conclusion of something I have proved numerous times. These are not ad hominems.”

“Granted, Meier seems like a harmless enough guy — just a liar who spun a web of lies to get women/fame/money/praise/what have you.”

March 22, 2016

*“MH and Meier are public figures. Getting insulted comes with the territory. I am not a public figure. And I don’t know what has been “vile and ugly” about simply pointing out that Meier is a hoaxer. It’s pretty clear as day now. It’s not “defamatory” if its true. Even if it’s not true, and I am against all odds somehow wrong about this…this is how you respond to legitimate challenges??? By trying to personally harm me?”

March 25, 2016

Double Standard

My specific concerns over Vrbicek’s remarks were also amplified because this is the same person who, on March 18, 2015, emailed me to plead that his name be removed from comments on my blog (where he was criticizing Meier) because he had “reasons for wanting to maintain my anonymity” which, he revealed, had to do with (NOTE: This part of the information has been removed because Andy felt it was too personal) and also preventing potential employers from knowing about his interest and participation in discussions about the Meier case, less it affect his being hired, i.e. making money.

So Mr. Vrbicek wanted to reserve the right to spew unsubstantiated, deliberately libelous attacks at Mr. Meier – saying he’s “proved” that Meier is a liar, hoaxer, thief, con man, philanderer, cult leader, etc. – but not be identified or held responsible for them.

Whatever the nature of the information, claims, evidence, etc., under discussion, whenever the people society entrusts (and indeed pays) to inculcate ethics, values, knowledge, understanding and respect for the laws of the land, and respect for others, turn a blind eye to such disregard and abuse, they have failed the students, the school and a rather important ethics test.

Correspondence

From: Dean of Students <deanofstudents@asu.edu>
Subject: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 22, 2016 at 4:15:53 PM MST
Dear Michael Horn,
Thank you for contacting us. We have received your email and are working on responding to you as soon as possible.
For security reasons, if you are a student and have requested information specific to your records at ASU, responses will be sent to your ASU email account. For instructions on how to access your ASU email, please visit this help article about ASU Email for Students.
If you have any additional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.
Case Number: 01893527
Subject: Information re Andy Vrbicek
Description: To Whom It May Concern,
As I stated today to Megan in my phone conversation with her, skepticism, disagreement and civil discourse is the proper way to proceed with controversial subjects, as I remarked upon my my article pertaining to my recent lecture at NAU. In fact, I have been invited back for a second presentation on March 30.
However, for some time, Mr. Andy Vrbicek, who is presumably a student at ASU, has consistently made unsubstantiated and refuted claims, and especially highly defamatory, profane and unsubstantiated defamatory attacks against my client, Mr. Billy Meier of Switzerland, as well as myself.
While I can certainly produce more records of Mr. Vrbicek’s disparaging remarks, I ask you to first consider these as they pertain to the student code of conduct.
March 20:
“Although I’ve entertained the idea that I could carry the burden of proof proving Meier is a conman”
March 22:
“Second “liar, thief, conman hoaxer” — these are NOT “ad hominems” they are inescapable conclusions that I’ve proved in many posts.”
“You’ve double down on your lies about space photos now you just want to ignore it when your lies are forcefully called out for the third time.”
“You clearly do not know what an ad hominem is Michael. When I just called you an asshole which I would argue is well-deserved that is not even an ad hominem. I’m just calling you a name .”
“but he has seemingly normalized within the FIGU cult the practice of speaking absolutely deplorably to people.”
“Where have I demonstrated my incompetence as a legal and ethical mind? Because I properly stated the law? Because I accused a demonstrable liar of lying and a demonstrable plagiarizer of plagiarizing? I don’t have a problem with such “incompetence”.”
“Because you won’t concede the most basic facts and are an evasive serial liar.”
“We now have countless examples of Meier misapproating things, like outer space photos”
Regarding Andy’s, “he has not pointed to even ONE SINGLE instance where I or Mahesh have been dishonest”, I post the following from earlier today…which is only the beginning of pointing out Andy’s relentless, despicable, unsubstantiated defamation of Meier, and me as well.
3 – MH has here recently tripled down on the lie that Meier has disavowed the outer space photos that Mahesh has conclusively revealed to be hoaxed. This is patently untrue and MH knows it. Meier has not disavowed these photos; their authenticity was allegedly strictly ensured by Ptaah. But MH triples down on it because he is a serial liar.
Clearly rebutted by this 26 year old contact:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_236 (1990)
Billy:
Then still the last question: over and over again, I am asked about the space photos of my great journey, namely in reference to whether these were traded around and became falsified.
Ptaah:
You probably don’t mean the paper images but rather the slides.
Yes, those were greatly falsified by the machinations of the fallible ones, and I mean all of them, because out of all those that Quetzal took and examined, there weren’t any that weren’t maliciously manipulated, and they ultimately turned out to be shots that correspond to a future film that was produced by our impulses on the Earth.
Billy:
And how did it happen, then, that the shots resembled the conditions of reality?
Ptaah:
Because our transmitted impulses were given to the Earth people in the form of impulse-images that corresponded to true, existent things of foreign worlds.
Billy:
Planets, suns, humans, apparatuses, dinosaurs, and plants – were all these things included?
Ptaah:
That corresponds what was done.
P.S. I should add that Mr. Vrbicek has suggested, in an email today, that I provide this information to Dean Sylvester, since he apparently believes that the Dean supports and endorses his conduct.  MH
Sincerely,
Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com
…………………………………………………………….
From: Dean of Students <deanofstudents@asu.edu>
Subject: Email Received Case Number 01906989
Date: March 25, 2016 at 9:56:33 AM MST
Dear Michael Horn,
Case Number: 01906989
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Description: Dear ASU,
In response to my having recently again pointed out to Mr. Vrbicek that there are laws and codes of conduct that even a law student should adhere to, today on Facebook he expressed his lack of concern that I’ve brought this to the attention of ASU and lack of regard for being factually accurate in his continuing defamation of Mr. Meier (emphasis added):
I think that can only mean he was planning on telling on me. Its interesting, speaking of that “pathological craving to defame”…
I dont even care. I mean its pretty absurd of course. But I won’t hold it against him. I am thinking he might even feel embarrassed about it and thus that is why we didn’t hear from him today.
Anyway, feel free to just come back Michael, and we don’t even have to talk about that threatening to tell on me thing. I really don’t even care about it.
I will also point out that for well over one year I have asked this attorney-to-be to please specify the actual evidence, the verifiable means, motive and opportunity that convinced him that Mr. Meier “hoaxed” his material. On March 18, Mr. Vrbicek provided his less than compelling “proof” in totality”
Opportunity: science literature
Means: Meier’s extensive home and local library
Motive: fame/money/who cares/same motive as all the other fake contactees
As I assume you also would also agree, it doesn’t matter what the subject of Mr. Meier’s information and evidence is, it only matters if Mr. Vrbicek has substantiated his attacks, which are clearly defamatory and unethical if he hasn’t.
While Mr. Vrbicek apparently believes that Dean Sylvester supports and endorses his conduct, I trust that ASU will soon respond definitively to clarify its position.
Sincerely,
Michael Horn <http://www.theyfly.com/about-michael-horn-0>
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com
…………………………………………………………….
From: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” <Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu>
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 25, 2016 at 10:18:52 AM MST
To: Michael Horn <pr@theyfly.com>
Cc: Dean of Students deanofstudents@asu.edu
We have received your emails. There is no need for further correspondence.
…………………………………………………………….
From: Michael Horn <pr@theyfly.com>
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 25, 2016 at 10:26:52 AM MST
To: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu
Shall I take that to mean that you and the university indeed condone and support Mr. Vrbicek’s defamatory statements, as he has implied?
No answer is also an answer.
Thank you.
MH
…………………………………………………………….
From: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” <Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu>
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 25, 2016 at 10:53:51 AM MST
To: Michael Horn pr@theyfly.com
No. You may take this to mean we are aware. That was your intention. Mission accomplished.
…………………………………………………………….
From: Michael Horn <pr@theyfly.com>
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 25, 2016 at 11:09:34 AM MST
To: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu
As far as my intention goes, I expressed it thusly:
“I would hope that ASU would encourage Mr. Vrbicek to retract his factually incorrect, unproven, defamatory claims and attempt to prove them, if he wishes, in an appropriate manner, such as the public debate that I’ve offered him but which he’s rejected.”
I provided an abundance of verifiable examples of Mr. Vrbicek’s ongoing defamatory public comments.
So now that you are aware, should I take it to mean that you find that Mr. Vribicek’s comments to be compatible with ASU’s Philosophy, exemplifying “ethical development of the individual”, conducting this behavior from both on and off-campus, especially for an individual being schooled in the law, and that you would see no reason to encourage him to retract them, thereby effectively endorsing him and his behavior as consistent with ASU ethics…as he implied?
MH
…………………………………………………………….
From: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” <Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu>
Subject: RE: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 25, 2016 at 11:48:22 AM MST
To: Michael Horn pr@theyfly.com
Thanks for clarifying. TO be clear, you will receive no more correspondence from me. I will take your emails into consideration. Please do not send me anything more.
…………………………………………………………….
From: Michael Horn <pr@theyfly.com>
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 25, 2016 at 11:58:08 AM MST
To: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” <Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu>
Dean Sylvester,
This then will be the last email I send until I receive your well considered response to the issues I’ve raised, assuming that seven days is a reasonable time.
Since you acknowledge being aware of, and haven’t disputed that, Mr. Vrbicek’s defaming and libeling my client, and me, and since I’ve also brought this also to the attention of the Dean of Students, as representatives of ASU, would you say that his repeated, willful, unethical actions, apparently emboldened by what now appears to be your tacit if not overt approval, are actually exempted from review, let alone possible sanction under the provisions, etc., of the 5-308 Student Code of Conduct?
And might the Dean of Students “initiate an investigation based on receipt of information from any source that a student may have violated the Student Code of Conduct”, as I am such a source?
I look forward to your response by this time next week. Please let me know if you require more time.
Sincerely,
Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com
…………………………………………………………….
From: Michael Horn <pr@theyfly.com>
Subject: Re: Email Received Case Number 01893527
Date: March 29, 2016 at 9:03:27 AM MST
To: “Douglas Sylvester (Dean)” <Douglas.Sylvester@asu.edu>, Dean of Students <deanofstudents@asu.edu>
Dear Dean Sylvester & the Dean of Students,
My presentation at NAU tomorrow, and subsequent media interviews, compel me to seek resolution of this issue sooner than I had indicated.
While I am disappointed that I didn’t receive immediate assurance that Mr. Vrbicek’s conduct was completely unacceptable and incompatible with the ethics and standards at ASU, this situation can and should be resolved without unnecessary contentiousness if, by the end of Friday, April 1, Mr. Vrbicek posts a public retraction of – and apology for – his defamatory statements against Mr. Meier on Facebook, along with a copy to me via email.
In light of Mr. Vrbicek’s self-admitted disdain and disregard for whether his unsubstantiated, deliberately harmful statements impugning Mr. Meier’s character, honesty and integrity, etc., are truthful, they are in no way protected as free speech, and therefore libelous, and with his assertions that such behavior is indeed supported by Dean Sylvester, the Dean of the Students and ASU, which have acknowledged their awareness of his behavior, I suggest that all possible further unpleasantries can be avoided and considered rectified upon verification of Mr. Vrbicek’s retraction/apology.
Therefore, receipt of Mr. Vrbicek’s retraction/apology should obviate the need for further discussion between Dean Sylvester, the Dean of Students, ASU, etc., and me regarding this matter.
Mr. Vrbicek’s obviously free to express his opinions, questions and challenges on any and all aspects of the information under discussion, as strongly and clearly as he wishes, as long as they contain no further defamatory attacks.
Sincerely,
Michael Horn
Authorized American Media Representative
The Billy Meier Contacts
www.theyfly.com

71 comments on “ASU Law School Deans Fail Ethics Test, Part 1

• If you were serious about this and not just trying to harass the poor guy, you’d sue him and get a judgment. But I doubt you’re that confident about your libel claims. Much safer to lob an email or two to his colleagues from the safety of your computer.

• Anyone else doubled-over with laughter at the sheer irony of this gem:

“Much safer to lob an email or two to his colleagues from the safety of your computer.”

• It is ironic, given how often you’ve accused others of the same. But what about putting your money where your mouth is by proving his libel in court? You seem fairly certain of the strength of your position, and it’s the most certain way of stopping “libel” in the future. Unless you’re just claiming libel but know you’d lose in court…

• Well, maybe I should hire…you as my attorney.

Why don’t you give us all your professional assessment regarding if Andy did defame and libel Meier, or perhaps if these are just the kind of things you wouldn’t mind being said about…your mother, father, family members, clients…or yourself?

• Because you asked: my opinion is that an average judge would not only rule against you but also award damages to your adversary. Only one way to find out for sure, but I don’t think you trust your position enough to pursue it. I think you’d rather just milk it for PR among the faithful.

• Uh, how’s about leaving the generalities behind and dealing with the specifics, the actual claims made against Meier by Andy, as well as his statement about not caring whether he’s actually “proved” them true.

I fear you may just be a bit below the…”average judge”.

• Um… There are no faithful. We are, well I can only speak for myself, far from faithful. I’m positive the rest feel the same. Moshe, I respect what you’re doing. To a point. It helps when this case is challenged for me personally. After your debunking attempts are shot down it helps solidifies the case even more, for me. And for me personally, this case was really hard on me because I believed in my religion. I believed strongly that the only way to be a truly good man was having faith. The spiritual teaching from BEAM completely rocked my whole belief world. To denounce my beliefs to turn to truth was not easy. No way was I going to unless I knew for certain that this case for me was true. You seem like a smart guy and you make some strong arguments at times. But when it comes down to the core of the case and what the spiritual teaching is all about, I don’t understand why you’re so…. Against it. Really, all this man is trying to do is help humanity reach its loving potential. He’s trying to help us get out of this rut humanity is in. Through love, peace, freedom, honesty. Why is that so bad for you? What exactly is it about this case that you hate so much? I don’t think it’s jealousy… Or maybe it is? But barely anyone knows about this case when it comes to mainstream. If you think we are faithful then this is by far the best religion out there. It’s not a religion- obviously… but if you want to roll this case up with all religions, this case blow the rest out of the water. Self responsibility, honesty, love, peace and freedom for all… Treating everyone as equals, doing unto others what you want done to you…. Man, what’s so wrong about that? You obviously do not like Billy… Why, I have no idea… Or is it because of Mr. Horn? Just curious why you are so strongly trying to debunk this case?

And while we’re at it, how do you feel we can make this a better world? What do you have to offer besides what your trying to impress upon us with your debunking attempts?

• Typical response…. every word written shows means, motive, and an opportunity. Only if some of these types would truly stop seeing the need for faith, to see the obvious within life and learning. Always putting responsibility into the hands of someone, something else, whilst one hides behind their techno of choice.

• It seems to me that you are an idiot. So people have to sue everyone to prove something. So in other words, money is more important to you than seeking truth. You are obviously hiding behind the safety of your computer posting your two cents.

• In all fairness to Moshe, since he won’t be posting here any more – having repeatedly made unsubstantiated and defamatory attacks against Meier – we needn’t post any criticisms, etc., of him that he won’t be able to respond to.

• My father was a college professor and often noted the double standard enacted by the Administration… It is a shame… I see it in the high schools too… for example my daughter’s friend asked if wearing a certain dress was okay… same as the cheerleaders’ dresses and they said: “No!” “But what about the Cheerleaders why can they wear the same dress?” and her friend was suspended! It is a shame when folks lack empathy… it is a trait of the spirit which is ignored since we are mainly unconscious about it… but it is there and part of our conscience… which we ARE aware of… that is what spiritual is about… being thoughtful and with empathy… also have a positive perception of everything. Those are two “senses” unattached to a human organ… but are part of what we call the spirit… and probably dies and stays with our spirit which remains while our soul… or personality etc… dies with the course matter form… and becomes only the spirit-form… which is a misnomer in itself… because it has no form… but exists… and explains why one kid is so different from the other… with the same parents… it is a beautiful thing… life… enjoy it and live it too the fullest! Salome (Be greeted in Peace and Wisdom)

• Maybe logic and wisdom will work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgOJZyVdFC0 but I doubt it… I think regardless of the facts he has made up his “mind” which I’m sure he feels stems ONLY from his brain… when indeed his spirit is connected… yet he doth not know…

Salome Be greeted in Peace and Wisdom….

Won’t it be great when students will be taught by men of wisdom…

• Amusing indeed. There are no mirrors in a courtroom.

Well Moshe Levy, that costs a lot of money. Why don’t you find a bunch a hot-shot lawyer friends to take Billy Meier or MH to court? Or to lend MH the money to take this Vrbicek to court? You’re guaranteed to win aren’t you? Because of the “inescapable conclusions”
    (whatever that actually means).

But don’t worry, I’m sure that once all of the worlds governments, religions, intel agencies, military, corporate entities (that are directly threatened by Billy Meier’s information), are aware of his lies, they will drag his sorry ass through court…………………..
    Hmm…. …… …… …………. Oh well, perhaps they’re busy.

• Note: Moshe almost made it to have his comment posted here but he made an unsubstantiated and untrue, defamatory attack on Meier.

Moshe won’t be appearing here anymore, tell your friends.

I long ago warned him about this, as I warned Andy and others. So I will certainly no longer give any of them ANY space to do so again.

The loss of civility, the erosion of values, decency, etc., is worth standing up against. It may be a losing battle for awhile to come but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be fought.

MH

• Hi MH, I sent a post to Moshe asking him some questions before reading this from you. If he wants to respond directly to me he can email me directly. Sorry about that, I didn’t read this far down before I sent my post.

• I don’t get why Moshe even posts here at all if he is so opposed to the case. Probably he is in some kind of inner conflict about it because his subconscious has already recognized the truth. But his religious beliefs or whatnot prevent him from accepting this truth.

• My thoughts exactly Matthew. It seems as though perhaps he is looking for someone to “convince” him. If not, and the remarks are just to create a stir to get attention, then ultimately it may not be a bad thing. One can hope that this would just bring the the spiritual teachings of BEAM to the attention of more people. Who in turn do see the logic and reason.

• Maybe this is a testament that the suggestive manipulations of liars, slanderers and naysayers are starting to fail altogether, i.e. are not even convincing the skeptics anymore, as even people as dumb as they can no longer ignore the truth that is unfolding before our very eyes.

• More likely he is actually Mahesh because he always jumps on that bandwagon and always repeats whatever new obscure book he’s come up that he feels Billy must have plagiarized. After repeated attempts he still doesn’t get it that obscure books in a different language doesn’t hold a candle to the volumes of work by Billy. He never offers anything else.
          As per that website you linked, I liked this one: Mahisha – Buffalo demon lol.

• Nah me says that they are trying to have fun playing games by mocking the truth to prove a point.
          The only thing that they are proving is how stupid they are.
          Why?
          Because they are swine before the pearls.
          Pigs like digging.
          They like digging their nose into things.
          That is why every time that they do it here all they leave behind is slime.
          We blow our nose usually to get rid of scummy snot.
          I’ll blow my nose to that.
          If you feel offended by what I said then so be it.

• Rules are meant to be followed.
        Rules are rules.
        If people aren’t willing for follow simple rules they can rule themselves outta here.
        What is it about rules that people are so allergic to?
        Or do people think of themselves too highly to think that they are an excepton to the rules.
        Get a ruler and measure your egos you friggin freaks.

• Ha! That’s funny Matt!
          Huge ego’s exist in our time and that, along with overpopulation, are two of the biggest contributor’s to our degeneracy. Sure, ego’s have always existed in the extreme on our planet, but it seems that we have literally dove into the abyss with egoism. People are so stubborn that they rather be right than actually be…Correct! It’s time to stop exalting ourselves above others and actually try to correct our own wrong ways, thoughts and feelings. No one will escape their own evolution and there is no better time like now to start searching for and recognizing the truth. It will either be now or later, and of course, it’s always our choice.

• Well Stphen, You can leave those grumpy grouchies to do other things than worry about Billy and MH after all these ninnies have other things to bother with,in otherwored Moshi maby you`d rather join so other “Hokus Pokus” UFO crazies still looking for “Lights in the Sky”? Hrump? 🙂 Eh?

• OOps , forgot to mention the ASU is in concert with the Vatican with the high mountain telescope they built called LUCIFER. Its their to watch the incoming system that I spoke of that Marshall Masters explains very eloquently. The Vatican , a country , whats left of Rome that just sucks the funds from the masses to fund the underground construction , never ever spending a dime to actually help civilization. Hmm. And its an observatory built in the backyard of the Hopi people. How appropriate as the Hopi called it a cleansing. Lucifer observing the blue star and the red star approach . Think Nasa sent that last probe to look at Pluto? really? mission over with a flyby of the planet. Nope , its all dead bandwith now as that probe sends back specific info on the incoming , impending influence. All this election fodder is designed to keep your attention away from the skies. Watch CERN and the earthquakes in concert with it. Its gloves off people , listen to Anthony Patch talk about CERN. These people are insane beyond what our concept of insanity is.Way beyond, its so sinister , my mind is fortunately able to clearly understand what is actually going on here. And brace yourself if your just diving in here. This is some really life changing information you need to really prepare yourself for.

• Hi David,

I’m posting this mainly to point out that it is way off-topic (I didn’t post the one preceding this one because it was off-topic and four times as long).

You often have very interesting things to say but please make sure they’re on-topic. I’ll add that in addition to being off-topic, they were not only also very conspiratorial but…there’s NOTHING any one of us can do about such things if they’re true.

There IS a lot we can do about our own ethics, behavior, etc., which this blog is addressing. I should have part 2 up sometime next week. And I think you’ll find it interesting.

P.S. As someone else mentioned before, Marshall Masters is hardly a credible source.

• The fact that universities choose not to discipline their lawyer students doesn’t surprise me at all. They are all good buddies regardless of whatever side they are on. My experience has been that they decide beforehand what is going to happen, then in court they finally tell the accused what they’ve decided but pretend it was the judges decision. I did manage to find 3 decent lawyers who all happen to be women though. Is anyone shocked? So I’m sure Andy has already ensconced himself on the side that will make him the most money, which would be the corrupt side.

• No, Wendelle Stevens said that’s how a lot of the cars looked in the photos and, how interesting, that they’re showing the car in…San Francisco.

• Very valid and good point Melissa.
    I am not immune from what you said either.
    But at least we the fallible ones here try whereas these dogs that bark up the wrong tree here must learn the hard way by being kicked up the bum now and then in order to realise that.