WW III with Russia will lead to our utter destruction
True patriotism does not require one to commit suicide, nor to support those who endanger the lives of Americans – and all those of other nations who’ve never attacked us – by provoking illegal and potentially genocidal and suicidal conflicts.
This man, the leader of Russia, is not threatening us, only pointing out, and standing in the way of, the attempts at American expansionism through NATO, the EU and Merkel, etc., all of which is effectively kept out of the mainstream media news in the US.
Nonetheless, the warnings were first issued in 1987 and have verifiably been available in English for the past 14 years:
191. The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously it will have to defend itself against the Eastern intruders.
192. In all, America will play the most decisive role, when in the guise to strive for peace and to fight against terrorism it invades many countries of the Earth, bombs and destroys everything and brings thousand-fold deaths to the populations.
193. The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time.
194. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.
In fact, Putin’s trying to appeal to our reason, pleading with us to not provoke yet another unnecessary war, one that will not turn out well for us, or anyone else:
217. Far in the West, it will be different; the United States of America will be a country of total destruction.
218. The cause for this will be manifold.
219. With its global conflicts which are continuously instigated by it and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against itself, worldwide, in many countries.
220. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth.
221. The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning.
We need not pay attention to the so far impeccably accurate Henoch Prophecies – and its warnings of what we are bringing upon ourselves. Instead, people can believe, and continue to irresponsibly pin their hopes on one false leader or another, on politics, on religions…all of which have only led to war, bloodshed and destruction.
This plea will also be sent to various news sources, including the many so-called whistleblowers, alternative media, etc., etc., who’ve so far been more concerned with protecting their own self-images (profits) and avoiding embarrassment – there’s that word “prophecies”, we don’t touch that – than at the deadly consequences of ignoring and covering up this information.
And, to revisit an earlier point, that is suicidal.
It seems to be axiomatic that as soon as most “outsiders” attain “insider” status they stay as far away from really controversial information, abandoning such risk-taking for dubious security and comforts. They may have attained their new status by daring to push the envelope but once inside it, they prefer to lick and seal it shut.
They quickly succumb to normalcy bias, a trendier, more detached term than the mythical “frog in boiling water”. There’s an illusion that one can gain immunity from the troubles of the real world, and the harsh consequences of transgressing against the law of cause and effect, by joining those splashing around in the illusory pool of distractions and reducing everything to some form of entertainment.
It’ll be very hard to be a patriot if there’s no country left.
Truly, may the American people know the truth before it’s too late.