Scientists continue to corroborate Billy Meier’s scientific information and warnings
It seems that scientists have confirmed the existence of Nemesis, the so-called “evil twin” of our own sun. While not yet having found its location, acknowledging its existence again gives credence to the information provided to UFO contactee Billy Meier, in Switzerland, in 2012.
From the 544th Contact, September 1st, 2012:
Billy: … you make me embarrassed, my friend. I would rather have you explain to me a little more precisely why, for some time now, in the Oort cloud, which is located at the outermost edge of the SOL system, there have actually been enormous changes taking place, as you explained to me in a conversation on my Great Trip in 1975 when you allowed me to see the Dark Star. In one of our most recent conversations you also privately indicated again something regarding the changes taking place in the Oort cloud. You said that due to the dark planet floating around out there, changes are taking place that will affect the whole SOL system. To my knowledge, the terrestrial scientists suspect something along those lines that the Dark Star exists out there, but for them everything is still based pure conjecture; to my knowledge, they use the name Nemesis for the alleged Dark Star. But the whole thing has nothing to do with the dark planet, which moves along its trajectory on the other side of the sun and cannot be perceived from the Earth and floats through the system, because I think that this has nothing to do with the Dark Star Nemesis, does it?
174. That is right.
175. The SOL system is a binary star system, whereby the SOL twin is a so-called Dark Star, as you say.
176. Its size is around ten times smaller than the SOL itself, whereby this twin also has its own planet orbiting around it, as you have known since 1975.
177. The radius of the Dark Star to the SOL encompasses more than a light year, thus more than 9.5 million million kilometers, and the circumnavigation of the SOL’s center’s mass, that is the SOL’s own orbit amounts to around 26 million years.
Billy: SOL’s own orbit – what does that mean? I don’t understand that.
178. The Sun, that is SOL does not stand still in outer space, but rather it turns; namely in its own sweeping circle, around an imaginary midpoint.
Billy: Aha, I did not know that. And why have the terrestrial astronomers not yet discovered the Dark Star?
179. The existing technical astronomical equipment and devices are not suitable up until now.
180. But it is only a matter of time until a corresponding discovery occurs.
181. The currently existing technical devices are not yet capable of capturing the extremely faint light of the Dark Star with its satellites however.
182. And regarding the changes that are caused by the Dark Star in the Oort cloud: they are based on the enormous movement taking place in the uncountable – and existing in a thousand million – numbers of smallest, small, large and largest rock, ice and metal fragment formations, and sometimes large objects are hurled out as meteors from the Oort cloud into orbits of the inner SOL system.
183. A large chain of these meteors has already been underway into the inner SOL system for many decades and has partly already passed the Earth or exploded high in its atmosphere.
184. This is happening because the Dark Star has penetrated directly into the effective range of the Oort cloud already long ago and has evoked severe disturbances since then.
Billy: Then new and still unknown comets and meteors might reach into the inner solar system from out there and into the area of the Earth from out there, as is also indeed the case with respect to objects in the asteroid belt? And as I am already at this, I ask myself whether it is also the case with these projectiles from the Oort cloud that some are circling in twos and threes, or that some are circled by small satellites like moons, as is the case for larger asteroids, as I was allowed to observe from your Great Spacer in 1975 on my Great Trip. But what has happened to that very long, dark meteor chain, which emerged from the Oort cloud and was on course for Earth, which you reported to me privately at the start of 2001? Are these meteors still underway into the inner SOL system and to Earth?
185. It was and is really a very long chain of meteors, which was catapulted out of the Oort cloud, and which found its way into the inner solar system, and therefore also to Earth.
186. Some of the larger meteors of this very long chain, as I have just explained, have already passed near to or more distant from the Earth; smaller ones have crashed or exploded at great heights above the Earth, and indeed over a number of years, because they were stretched so far along their path and still are.
187. The first meteor exploded in late July 2001, high over the region of Kerala in India, with which you are familiar.
188. Another meteor from the same chain exploded once again at a high altitude over India, namely in the year 2007, while the next two meteors from the same chain penetrated the Earth’s atmosphere and exploded in 2008, high over Colombia and New Mexico.
And from this very elongated meteor chain there are still more and more underway and on course to SOL and the Earth, which, as the previously mentioned meteors, were catapulted out of the Oort cloud by the Dark Star, that is the dark twin of SOL.
189. Also, there are still four objects, which were hurled out from the Oort cloud by the Dark Star, which belong to the category of comets and are likewise on a course into the inner SOL system.
Billy: Then this meteor chain is therefore still very long, and it can, depending on the velocity of the objects, probably stretch out for years and decades until the last of these space satellites come into the further or closer area of the Earth, if I understood you correctly? And perhaps, in addition to those from this meteor chain, which exploded over the Earth, are there any others from the same chain which have passed by the Earth?
Speaking of Nemesis, I am pleased to say that Luke Gohegan is helping the Meier case to be the nemesis of poseurs, skeptics and charlatans everywhere…not just in the scientific community.
Luke, who’s a blogger and host of a podcast, had written an article critical of the Meier case. Then, when someone commented positively about the case, Luke demonstrated the kind of integrity and intellectual honesty that is rarely seen these days by reaching out to see if I’d be willing to do an interview and answer questions and challenges, which I of course agreed to do. You can hear the just posted interview here.
NASA and Apophis
You may have already seen this information in the news about the famous Johnny-come-lately-but-better-than-never space agency, NASA, and it’s reluctant realizations about asteroid Apophis.
You may remember NASA as the agency that completely downplayed to the point of dismissiveness the danger that Apophis poses, which of course Meier long ago not only pointed out but beat NASA in identifying by some…23 years, as nicely illustrated here.
It looks like Rob McConnell is spearheading a petition regarding the latest revelations about corruption at MUFON, as you can see and participate in here.
Thanks to Stefan Mitterdorfer for the Nemesis translation.