2. The human being should try to react to the word or the term “Creation” as if something very beautiful or good is being referred to, through which a change should be effected in his/her thinking.
3. Because, as long as this does not happen, he/she has not recognized the Creation as it really is.
4. But how can the word and the name “Creation” attain such a deep significance for the human being that a change in his/her entire psychological way of behaving occurs – in his/her emotional awareness, awareness of life, ways of reacting – if he/she does not constantly and repeatedly contemplate the nature of the Creation?
5. The human being should try quite simply to bring certain characterising words, which are applicable in regard to the nature of the Creation – like, “ever-present”, “almighty” and “all-knowing” – into connection with the word or the designation “Creation”.
6. The every-day human being and everyone, the so-called atheist, the egoist and materialist, and the agnostic, find the word “Creation” highly uninteresting.
7. Yet why?
8. To them it is entirely unknown – and they have no idea what the Creation essentially is.
9. But so it is with very many human beings with the term “Creation”.
10. Billions of human beings who are misled by religions do not understand the word “Creation”.
11. When they pronounce the unreal religious title, “God”, then they have gone astray with the view that the Creation is named thereby.
12. Yet what an evil false teaching that is.
13. Therefore it is very important to know as much as possible about the nature of the Creation and experience it so that the word becomes meaningful, raises one inwardly and leaves an impression as soon as it is heard.
14. Experience reveals that the Creation is infinite beauty, a beauty above all beauty, boundless, intensive happiness without end, wisdom, knowledge, ability, truth and absolute certainty.
15. Once that is recognised by the human being, then he/she instantly traces every one of his/her joys back to its origin, to the infinite joy of the Creation.
16. Wherever he/she sees something beautiful, be it a flower, an animal or a human being, or anything else, he/she thus instantly brings it into connection with the infinite beauty of the Creation itself.
17. Wherever the human being sees cognition reach expression, in this or any form, in an impressive and exalted manner, then he/she knows that it has its roots in the endless cognition which is the Creation.
18. Wherever life becomes active – be it even in just the tiniest being, in a creature, such as, for example, the microbe – there, behind this life, he/she glimpses the endless, the eternal and the creational.
19. From that, he/she attempts to deepen and expand his/her understanding and feeling by contemplating the nature of the creational and its inseparable presence, at any time and in any space, in many kinds of ways, in daily life and experience.
20. The Creation exists in every human being as a part-piece of itself.
Edited, Narrated and Directed by Jedi Reach
Filmed and Modeled by Robin Koh
Music by Daljit Kundi (http://www.sinius.co.uk/)