By any name – SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19 – threat to humankind is unprecedented*
In order to not risk contributing to the spread of this disease, ALL hospitals, medical centers and facilities, personnel, etc., must be prepared to implement the strictest protocols, including hermetically sealed quarantines, for all people infected, or suspected of being infected, with the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19, etc.)…without delay.
Anyone who doesn’t realize the unprecedented scope and danger of this situation is stuck in normalcy bias at best and possibly fatal delusions at worst. This isn’t theoretical, nor intended to promote fear. We must take extraordinary steps to get ahead of the existing, anticipated, and otherwise overwhelming, crisis.
The Plejaren made clear that:
- The WHO is culpable for not immediately proclaiming pandemic risk
- China, US and other countries suppressed truth for political and economic reasons
- Real number of infections and deaths much higher than reported
- Actual incubation period up to four weeks to 3 months
- Hermetic quarantine required, must be much longer than 2 weeks
- Breathing masks useless, virus penetrates because so small
- Disease spread through air, clothing and animals as well
- Full-body protective suit, breathing apparatus only real protection
- Asian races initially most susceptible but is spreading to others
NOTE: The WHO’s culpability may be explained by this from Bloomberg:
“The WHO’s funding is part of the problem.”
…which, as Ptaah said regarding “political and economic reasons”, also applies to China, the US and other countries.
“One should avoid airplanes, ships, mass transportation and large crowds whenever possible and rather stay at home than expose oneself to the risk of infection.”
All small clinics, independent health providers, dentists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, holistic centers, etc., should seriously consider suspending services requiring contacts with the public. It will be necessary, possibly even mandatory at some point.
Of course, all means of preparing for living with limited contact with, and access to, outside sources, people, supplies, etc., should be a priority. It’s better to have resources you may not need…than not to have them when you do.
Let’s Get Real
It should already be clear and evident that, as usual, many of the leaders of our governments are woefully shortsighted and uninformed. If past history is any predictor, there will be debates, arguments, “studies”, concerns about “how much it will cost”, etc., all of which can lead to tragically inadequate and ineffective actions, accompanied by a lot of recommendations for people to…pray.
It would be far wiser to see the reality of the situation, and consider that our government has plenty of resources should it decide to act prudently. There is no shortage of money allocated for invading, attacking, warring upon and destroying all of our “enemies”, which can be spent combating this invisible, microscopic pathogen, a true threat to all humankind.
We’re All In It Together
Consider what one person recently wrote regarding their working environment, and which any people can relate to:
“I work in an office environment that is occupied 24-7 (not a medical environment). It’s like working in a petri dish with people coming in and out the door all the time. The door’s finger scanner makes it even easier for germs to pass around easily. It’s a wonder I’ve only managed to get the flu 3 times in 20 years I’ve worked there. Knowing the probability of the coronavirus being spread so easily makes this even scarier. At this point, I think the only thing I can try to maintain is a healthy immune system by means of healthy foods meant to help boost it and to try to keep my environment as clean as possible (even though it may not be enough). Scary times, folks.”
We’re all in it together. And we must now demand that the information provided by a far more advanced – and proven impeccably accurate – source should be heeded and implemented immediately.
*While there have been major health crises in the past, with today’s overpopulation – real total global population is over 9 billion human beings -and rampant, economically-motivated globalization, virulent diseases can and will spread as never before, resulting in deadly pandemics.
108. These will be the amphibians, fish, mammals, insects, animals and other creatures, plants, reptiles and birds of various species and kinds, but then, through globalisation, also various illnesses and rampantly spreading diseases will be transmitted and start to spread worldwide as epidemics, endemic infection and pandemics [Note Billy: Epidemics are regional or area-specific, a pandemic is global].