UPDATE March 8, 2020:
“‘Fauci said he did not think the US would impose total shutdowns – but said ‘anything is possible’.
‘We have to be realistic. I don’t think it would be as draconian as nobody in or nobody out,’ he told Fox News Sunday.
‘But if we continue to get cases like this, particularly at the community level, there will be what we call ‘mitigation,’ where we have to essentially do social distancing, keep people out of crowded places, take a look at seriousness, do you really need to travel, and I think it’s particularly important among the most vulnerable.’”
As I warned in the video and blog below, the quarantines are NOT out of the question and the points I raised are NOT yet being discussed. A tremendous amount of social breakdown could occur with the quarantines, as well as the overwhelming of the medical facilities and resources. Be prepared.
An update on newly emerging medical situations; possible repercussions regarding personal safety from extended quarantines
Some of what’s discussed in the video:
- Virus could be spread by AC; 96 million cases expected, etc.
- Real associated issues, crime, etc., we’re not a homogeneous, unified culture, society, haven’t gone through numerous, lengthy difficulties together
- Billionaires, unnecessarily excessive and excessively unnecessary hoarding; combined wealth, about $10 TRILLION
- In my blog, I told about a physician in NYC complaining about CDC actually hampering proper medical treatment, confirmed by an article today:
- CDC has tested 1,583 people for coronavirus
- US hospitals are preparing for 96 MILLION coronavirus infections and nearly HALF A MILLION deaths, leaked documents reveal
- The physician says that: “The protective personal equipment (PPE) protocols we have at my hospital will not be enough and even worse, I as a hospitalist/nocturnist, will have to see the coronavirus cases exclusively but without full body hermetic suits and necessary breathing apparatus as the Plejaren recommended. Also in speaking with my ER colleagues – they are not testing unless there is a specific contact or exposure/travel history, even if patient is highly suspected of possibly having coronavirus despite not meeting the criteria (the community spread route). Good news, my friend in a well-known, Harvard-affiliated hospital in Boston says they are doing face mask with face shield, N95 respirators and full gowns, which the CDC is saying is overkill, but they are instituting it anyway.They are using negative pressure rooms (the same they use for TB), N95 respirator masks with face shields, and I assume contact precautions gowns (for C diff (Clostridium difficile, inflammation of the colon), TB, RSV a common virus with cold like symptoms) for now… In their discussion with CDC re these protocols, CDC thought hospital’s ideas may be too much. Now I don’t want to impugn sinister or hapless motives to CDC but it could be because of resources allocation…but then again this virus is showing day by day how dangerous and contagious it is.”
Yes, the people were warned…now will we listen?
The book you need to read…now: