Rampantly spreading disease appearing widely, striking in all walks of life
While I leave it up to interested parties to read the increasing numbers of articles appearing worldwide, I am posting this information from another friend in Europe:
My girlfriend found out that the husband of a coworker from her team has the SARS-2 disease, ergo is infected by the corona virus.
That coworker is sent home with some symptoms (for now it seems a common-cold), so we are waiting to hear if she is infected with COVID-19.
If she is, then my girlfriend has to go into quarantine, and most likely so will I. The probability of being infected is pretty high at the moment, I am sorry to say. My girlfriend underestimates this virus, she thinks it’s like a bad flu, but I know better.
This is one thing I would not care to have on my bucket list to do or experience in my life. If I am infected, I will have to go into quarantine, but also my coworkers and the people I work for with a big project.
One of those people has cancer and she would be in serious jeopardy if she got exposed somehow.
This is what earth humans get disregarding the prophecies and predictions, and now they are paying the price. Even now, they will hardly learn. A lot of people in the so-called western civilisation have been living a relatively comfortable life with luxury, money, mindless TV, and when they see misery on TV, they think it’s far away.
This should be a wakeup call that no-one escapes the law of causality.
All Walks of Life
And then there’s this, which I just received from Mike Basal, showing that this disease is striking people in all walks of life:
“’Ms. Dorries said in a statement she took ‘all the advised precautions’ as soon as she was informed of her diagnosis.
She added: ‘Public Health England has started detailed contact tracing and the department and my parliamentary office are closely following their advice.'”
Here’s a leaked presentation that reveals the document US hospitals are using to prepare for a major coronavirus outbreak obtained before it went offline.
Still Not Following Plejaren Protocols
News like this again demonstrates that the Plejaren Protocols are still not known/recognized and implemented. Here are the bullet points again which clearly explain that the actual incubation period is up to three months:
- Real number of infections and deaths much higher than reported
- Actual incubation period up to four weeks to 3 months*
- Spread by asymptomatic people; through air, breath, clothing, etc.
- Breathing masks useless, virus penetrates because so small
- Full-body protective suit, breathing apparatus only real protection
- Hermetic quarantine required, must be longer than 2 weeks
- Asian races initially most susceptible but will spread to others
- Virus becomes more aggressive over time, claiming more lives
- Children mainly immune, main hidden spreaders of disease**
- China, US, etc., suppressed truth for political and economic reasons
- The WHO culpable for not immediately proclaiming pandemic risk
*This must be taken into consideration for any and all international travelers, no matter what countries they may have been to, since it must be considered that they have encountered many other travelers who may have been to those countries and/or who may be asymptomatic disease spreaders as a result of exposure themselves.
Information received, from Switzerland, on March 1, 2020.
All blogs and updates since February 25, 2020: