Rapid increase in cases BECAUSE of long incubating, asymptomatic carriers, still unrecognized by CDC
Because the actual incubation time can be as long as three months:
- Real number of infections and deaths much higher than reported
This actual incubation period of up to three months can result in asymptomatic carriers who infect others. It must also be taken into account that some reported deaths, where the person had no known contact with infected carriers, or travel to affected countries, may in fact also be a consequence of the long incubation times, once the person has been infected via the air, breath, clothing, etc.*
- Breathing masks useless, virus penetrates because so small , therefore full-body protective suit, breathing apparatus only real protection
The CDC must immediately provide medical personnel with the most advanced and effective protective suits, respirators, etc., and stop hampering* their efforts to both protect themselves, patients and the public, as is now a matter of public record.
- Hermetic quarantine required, must be longer than 2 weeks**
In addition, the quarantine would have to be absolutely hermetic, which means that even those persons who come into contact with suspected cases under quarantine must be protected with a full body protection and appropriate breathing apparatus and under the necessary safety precautions such as airlocks, etc., because not only can they infect themselves, but they can also spread the virus through their clothing, their breath, bodily contact and possibly through food.
- Virus becomes more aggressive over time, claiming more lives
This has been confirmed by recent news that the virus has indeed mutated into two more strains, one of which is a more virulent form. It’s also possible for a person to be infected by both strains, which has also already occurred.
- Children largely immune, but main hidden spreaders of disease***
While it’s slowly becoming apparent to the medical community that children are basically immune or not greatly affected, and can pass the disease to others, without showing signs of illness themselves, the fact is that they are actually the main hidden spreaders of the disease. This must quickly be realized by medical professionals.
The unquestionable, already confirmed accuracy of the predicted information, published on February 25, 2020, makes it imperative that the medical profession immediately adopt the Plejaren Protocols, especially in order to stem the exponential increase in this rampantly spreading disease.
*Read this first hand report from a physician on the front lines in a New York City hospital.
* *This must be taken into consideration for any and all international travelers, no matter what countries they may have been to, since it must be considered that they have encountered many other travelers, any number of who may have been to those countries and/or who may be asymptomatic disease spreaders as a result of exposure themselves.
***Information received, from Switzerland, on March 1, 2020.