The time is long overdue for objective, critically thinking investigative journalists to report on the life-saving information the media suppresses
Once again, so-called “new discoveries” about COVID-19 were verifiably preempted by information provided by the Plejaren.
Two new articles speak about the previously unknown and undetected disappearance of antibodies in certain COVID-19 cases (emphasis added):
Summary: A newly identified severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is the etiologic agent of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) across the world. An understanding of the antibody responses to the viral components is very important for diagnosis and vaccine development. We herein estimated the longevity of specific antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, and reported antibodies disappeared in a moderate COVID-19 patient within 3 months after the onset of the symptoms.
Here is some additional very relevant information from the Plejaren. Again, emphasis added.
From April 22:
This virus – a perfidious kind, the like of which we have never come across before in our research – corresponds to something that will last for a long time and will no longer be eradicable because it has characteristics/properties that allow it to continue to exist in a purely impulse-based form. This is also the reason that, when certain infected ones recover from the rampantly spreading disease and also create antibodies and a virus can no longer be detected, the rampantly spreading disease nevertheless persists by means of impulses alone, indeed without being medically detectable. Therethrough it arises that – because the virus continues to exist as impulse and remains active in this form – it therefore unexpectedly flares up again from the impulse-dormant state and again, in a new form, brings to bear its full activity and also the danger of infection can continue to exist. However, the whole thing does not correspond to a new outbreak, that is to say, a reactivation, but only to a sudden, further open activity that breaks out from the hidden impulse-based activity. Thus, the virus that is stored as an impulse, strongly and openly remains active, which corresponds to a characteristic that I only know with this virus, as such a manifestation has never before become known to me. And this impulse-based remaining-active, as well as the ability to continue to exist actively while dormant, to then, for some inexplicable reason, suddenly become fully active again as well as infectious or otherwise disease- causing again, also corresponds to a phenomenon which we have not yet been able to research and therefore is still mysterious to us.
From May 30:
Furthermore it has to be said, as I explained earlier, that the corona virus results in a form of illness which allows a recovery but no effective cure, because the virus continues to exist unrecognizable by medical-virological examinations purely on impulse and can become acutely effective again sooner or later, depending on the circumstances. This is not the condition that arises when a recovery takes place and then after a certain time a reactivation takes place, because in such a case the effect of the virus continues to exist despite recovery, namely through the inclusion of a viral deposit in antibodies, although this possibility is still unknown to terrestrial medicine and cannot be researched by it.
From June 13:
Antibody tests are also necessary in order to be able to prove whether a person has already been infected by the corona disease or not, as well as whether or not a person has developed a certain immunity to the virus, which, depending on the case, can be either short-term or long-term, whereby no so-called herd immunity is to be expected. Even the detection of an antibody does not mean a definitive cure or immunity, because the antibodies of this virus can quickly decrease, weaken and possibly completely dissolve again.
Aren’t the Heart and Brain Also Organs?
Regarding more “new discoveries”:
Atypical Manifestations: ‘COVID Patients Are Coming In With Neuro, Cardiac & Gastro Symptoms’
There’s this from January 6th:
From the host medium, that is to say, from the lungs, the virus encroaches on the vessels of all organs and begins its actual work of destruction in the form that it calls forth disturbances in the micro region of the organ’s circulation; in fact, independent of the inflammation of the lungs. Consequently, life-threatening damage is caused, whereby, for example, infarcts of the vessels occur in the intestine and brain, as well as heart trouble, heart failure and pulmonary embolisms and so forth, which can ultimately lead to death…
If the comprehensive circumstance of the Corona -Virus is to be explained, then it basically corresponds to a partly mutating germ and, in different forms, to a germ that is becoming more dangerous, which indeed attacks the lungs – non-demonstrably in an impulse-form or even demonstrably – however, usually uses them imperceptibly only as a transitional host in order to then attack the vessels of other organs in a life- threatening inflammatory form, which then often leads to death. A particularly critical aspect of the Corona-Virus is the fact that it mutatingly calls forth changes in all vessels, however, it also attacks the protective cell layer of the inner surfaces of the various organs and has a destructive effect on them. In that case a dying of the organs as well as the tissues results; consequently these – like the blood vessels and lymphatic vessels – become inoperative and thus inevitably cell death is caused. Therefore, in the last phase it is not a lung disease as such, rather a disease affecting the entire organ system, that is to say, a life- threatening inflammation of all or many of the vessels of the organs. In this respect, only individual organs can be affected first, but then all organs can be affected very quickly, which means that in one case, individual or several organs can fail, and in a serious case, even all of them can fail practically simultaneously. Therefore, for example, in a human being, an acute b and a lung failure can already lead to death, or a failure of the kidneys, liver, spleen, the brain or the stomach, but also a failure of the pancreas. Cardiovascular problems are also to be mentioned, which lead to sudden heart failure, just as various organs can fail simultaneously. This also means that different human beings can have different causes of death and therefore there is no uniformity. Also the blood vessels, arteries and veins and even the skin are extremely susceptible to the Corona-Virus, as are the cornea of the eyes as well as the ossicles and the taste buds, because the virus can directly attack and infect all the mentioned organs, and damage them through inflammation right up to organ failure, consequently the function of the vessels is destroyed and all of it leads to death.
from May 20th:
4) It is becoming increasingly apparent that the virus causes brain damage, visual impairment, bleeding, balance problems, language difficulties, organ failure, cardiac or cardiac complications and throat diseases as well as various other diseases and ailments that can be described as … and also … which you should keep to yourself and not disclose. Various of these, however, will be recognized in the course of time and will prove to be fact.
Or start earlier, from February 3, 2020:
Ptaah: … …along with the rampantly spreading corona disease’s occurring symptoms, which I have so far mentioned since the 20th of November 2019, such as fever, speech difficulties, breathing difficulties, loss of smell, headaches, discolouration of fingers or toes, shortness of breath, movement problems, visual difficulties, dry cough, kidney problems, conjunctivitis, constant fatigue as well as diarrhoea, skin rashes, loss of taste, sore throat, pressure in the chest area, allergy attacks, pain in the limbs, loss of orientation, loss of concentration and control and so forth, there are other important points to mention, which I still want to explain as follows:
1) The coronavirus corresponds to a multi-organ virus, which can attack all organs and, as a multi-pathogen, can call forth manifold forms of suffering and disease.
2) The coronavirus corresponds to a mutating virus species, which can emerge in typical and atypical corona-forms, therefore, in atypical forms it is difficult to recognise it as a corona species.
3) The coronavirus is unpredictable and can infect any human being of any age, namely already the fruit in the womb as well as from infancy to old age, and indeed both woman and man.
4) In its type of mutation, the coronavirus is particularly dangerous with regard to the full blood count, which, due to the virus, shows serious changes in all measurement parameters of the leukocytes, erythrocytes, haemoglobin, haematocrit, MCH and MCHC measurements; just as the virus also brings about blood clotting disorders.
5) To have been infected by the rampantly spreading corona disease once and to have been cured, depending on the case, does not mean absolute immunity against the virus for human beings, because, after some time, that is to say, indefinite time, a new infection through external influences can be always probable, which can persist for life.
6) The coronavirus can never be finally eliminated, rather it will remain existent under the surface for a very long time, namely for many millennia, thousands of centuries or even millions of years, just as other viruses can continue to exist likewise and depending on their type.
7) A corona affection can cause life-threatening forms of thromboses in all organs of human beings of any age.
8) A corona affection can trigger existing epilepsies, but can also call forth new epilepsies of various kinds.
9) A corona affection can bring forth heart disease and heart failure in a human being at any age, which can end fatally, of which even children can be befallen.
10) Even after a recovery, a corona affection can lead to possible life-long health disorders and various organic afflictions and illnesses.
11) A corona affection can quickly or over the course of time call forth a susceptibility to allergies, which can apply to manifold kinds and also persist for life.
12) Due to a corona affection, long term effects can develop in relation to various health-damaging, permanent impairments, which can occur in different organs.
13) Our latest cognitions show that a corona affection can, under some circumstances and after convalescence, cause partial or total blindness or, equally, a partial or total loss of hearing, as a result of long-term effects.
14) Further research cognitions show that immunities, which used to be present after recovery from previous diseases, can be reversed after an illness from the corona virus and consequently old ailments and diseases can reappear again.
15) A corona affection can let each organ collapse independently of another and also have a deadly effect in this form, because the virus as such corresponds to a multi-organ virus and therefore can attack any organ.
16) In a corona affection, the multi-organ virus can call forth a sequential failure, that is to say, multi-organ failure that corresponds to a severe functional impairment of various vital organ systems of the body, in addition to the ‘simple’ symptoms of the disease that are also known to terrestrial medical professionals.
(Note that the actual dates of publication in English are generally later than the claimed date of the original German transcript, but almost always earlier than “official discoveries”, which may in some cases be due to the time taken to properly and accurately translate the information.)
Thanks to Norm Smith and Shiva Balu for the new medical information.