Donate Button
Friday, September 17, 2021

The Billy Meier UFO contacts singularly authentic ongoing for 80 years the key to our future survival

COVID: Was Richard Nixon the… “Vengeful American”?

Humiliated and forced to resign from office, could he have plotted with Mao Zedong to create a bioweapon to destroy America?

As Ptaah, the leader of the Plejaren race of extraterrestrials who’ve been meeting with Billy Meier for almost 80 years, stated, on November 30, 2019:

Ptaah: Therefore, in the same form, all US state officials are to be named state criminals against humanity and in this regard they are to be put on the same level as the NAZI-empire in the 20th century. In China too the same principle has always prevailed and continues to do so, … (FIGU note: The origin of the criminal secret research on the coronavirus was a decision that leads back to the 1970s. At that time, the leader of China, Mao Zedong, met with a vengeful American citizen who presented the Chinese party leader with the idea of developing a viral bioweapon, which Mao Zedong then took up and had implemented as a secret matter, which is still being worked on today and from which the coronavirus has now emerged. This, however, without the current Chinese government being involved in the project in any form or even having the slightest knowledge of it.) In the 1970s, a decision made between the Chinese state power Mao and an American, for secret research in laboratories, was implemented and has been maintained to this day and is still continued, because hate literally outlasts generations. However, silence must be maintained about this, which must remain so today and in the future, as you know, because … … …

Further, in the 760th Contact, December 11, 2020, Ptaah says:

“After that it is recorded that my father Sfath instructed you to write a letter to all governments and public media in Europe, which you then did on Saturday, July 7, 1949. After that, however, you explored with my father the next 6 decades from 1970 to 2030 and learned how, why and by what means the viral corona plague will arise and then evolve over the next decades to become the plague. This, my father wrote, will first arise in mild forms to mutate itself over time, as well as by researchers who were deliberately commissioned by Mao Zedong in agreement with the vengeful American … under threat of death to begin their evil work, as all this then also resulted. Why you want to conceal however the name of this man publicly, that I cannot understand, because he died, like also Mao Zedong, before the revenge plan conceived by the two together could be converted, however now so to speak posthumously for them nevertheless still fulfilled, however not as planned only in the USA, but world-wide.”

And most recently, in the 777th Contact, September 11, 2021, Billy Meier said:

“Achim also sent me the following, which confirms that the Corona virus is not of natural origin, but was created in the laboratory, as was mentioned in our ongoing contact reports in 2020. The only thing that has not been mentioned so far is the name of the hateful American who achieved with Mao that the virus was ‘created’ and released, albeit involuntarily. Although in South America Jose … found out who it was, I have been silent about how it should remain.

NOTE: In my communications with a friend in Brazil, earlier this year, I confirmed my own suspicions as to who the “vengeful American” was, as I also “hinted” about later here. However, as always, it’s up to each person to determine the truth for themselves.

If true, the epithet coined about Nixon, “Tricky Dick“, certainly has connotations never possibly dreamed of by its originator, decades ago.

More can be read about the origins of COVID-19 here:

The Indestructibility of the Corona Virus

COVID-19 Toll 500 Million Unless All Recommendations Followed

767th Contact: Various organic long-term damages and lifelong suffering

Wuhan Coronavirus Bioweapon Information First Published November 2019

The Wuhan “News” We Already Told You Months Ago

Notify of
guest
26 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
rex resa
rex resa
September 16, 2021 12:02 am

C.r. 136 p. 211.

I have a hunch it was Haig that Nixon went through.

S.L.

-rex

Eric Goodspeed
Eric Goodspeed
September 16, 2021 5:03 am

Greetings good folk,

The truth was provided. It was purposefully given in temporally discontinuous pieces, similar to the Henoch Prophecies technique. We can assemble them if we choose.

Contact 757

Billy:
Do not bother, my friend, because it will not do you any good. But in the end, the Americans lost the Vietnam War. But what the US Army and the US Air Force did in North Vietnam was absolutely in the spirit of the hateful President Johnson. It is true that the USA lost almost 60,000 US soldiers in the process, but – contrary to American and other foreign false claims – not 2 to 5 million but, according to your very accurate observations and records, around 6.3 million Vietnamese were killed by the Yanks. And also, after Johnson, when Nixon came to the helm as the new US president, the US war with Vietnam continued until 1975, with the victory of North Vietnam and the defeat of the US. China and the Soviet Union supported the Vietnamese in this war and thus faced the superpower USA, which committed tremendous war crimes and inhumanities, for which neither the murderous military, the air force nor the US government were ever charged or prosecuted. This is as true elsewhere. Nixon, too, was an unworthy US president who one day succumbed to hatred just as Johnson did, but in a different way, namely his hatred was directed against the USA because he had to cut short his term of office and resign in disgrace as a result of serious ‘abuses of government powers’, which he could not cope with and therefore, full of revenge, initiated a crime of unparalleled proportions with … … which will bring disaster far and very long after his death…

David Chance
David Chance
Reply to  Eric Goodspeed
September 16, 2021 8:21 am

Thank you for finding that excerpt.
According to this NY Times article, Nixon went back to China on February 20, 1976 “this time as a private citizen invited by the Chinese Government”: https://www.nytimes.com/1976/02/21/archives/nixon-is-off-on-2d-trip-to-china-to-revisit-scenes-of-a-triumph2.html
Note the comment in the article, “There has been much puzzling over why the Chinese Government has chosen to invite Mr. Nixon at this time.”

Eric Goodspeed
Eric Goodspeed
Reply to  David Chance
September 17, 2021 9:22 pm

(“Ohio” by CSNY playing in the background)

Yes, the logistics of his trip fits nicely into the timeline. One of my first indelible TV memories was his “victory” departure on the presidential helicopter in August, 1974. In my own timeline, lovingly from my father, 5 and a half years later, I received UFO…Contact From The Pleiades, Volume I for my 10th birthday. Sohar we have come. Salome

joe_ottawa
joe_ottawa
Reply to  Eric Goodspeed
September 16, 2021 11:19 am

But Ptaah was specific, he said it was an American Billionaire, Nixon was never a billionaire. I originally thought it was Nixon but he was only worth $15 million at the time of his death. The only Howard Hughes and J.P Getty were American Billionaires at that time. Ted Kennedy crossed my mind, I don’t know if he himself was a Billionaire but I believe his family was. He along with Nixon would definitely have had a motive to do something like that.

Terry Carch
Terry Carch
Reply to  MH
September 17, 2021 4:34 am

I always say “gaziliion” I just recently got a raise of $200 dollars but I still cant cash my checks due to the SSI birth sertifuic gov hold up which will take forever and i need all the basic food, chelter and so on etc? I guess this must be due to the corona virus mess holding up all the works etc? Strangely I dont get as many bills as i used to due to the corona virus because you dont know who is sick with the corona virus and who isnt?

joe_ottawa
joe_ottawa
Reply to  MH
September 17, 2021 1:26 pm

If that is the case, then I guess Nixon is the Blue Ribbon Winner!!!

salini
salini
Reply to  joe_ottawa
September 16, 2021 11:41 pm

he could have been a billionaire we just didnt know probably a lot of hidden black money

Eric Goodspeed
Eric Goodspeed
Reply to  MH
September 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Unflinching and excellent of you to opened this fundamental inquiry, Michael. Huzzah! A steaming cake of ignominious infamy.

Terry Carch
Terry Carch
September 16, 2021 6:08 pm

This topic may be off center but here it is: From counterpunch ron Page(counterpunch,.org) for thursday September 16, 2021 By Melvin Goodman
The Dangerous Exaggeration of the threat This is the first topic from counterpunch. Salome

Al Jedd
Al Jedd
September 16, 2021 7:57 pm

Italy is the first in Europe to require all employees to have COVID health pass
Some how I’m sure I can hear the words Sieg Heil Sieg Heil in the background.

Salome

Brigitte de Roch
Brigitte de Roch
September 17, 2021 3:14 am

Chas W Freeman was the senior interpreter for Nixon during his trip in 1972.
I sent him an email asking him if he knows why Nixon went to China a second time in 1976, how he communicated with the locals and what he found interesting about the country. I will post his response here once I hear from him.

His email address is found here: https://vivo.brown.edu/display/cfreema2

Don Schneider
Don Schneider
Reply to  Brigitte de Roch
September 17, 2021 4:40 am

Thanks Brigitte. Look forward to a response from Chas W Freeman. Will take the opportunity to use the email you provided to also politely ask him what he can enlighten us with regarding Nixon’s second trip to China and if he has information regarding the itinerary of his visit.

Brigitte de Roch
Brigitte de Roch
Reply to  Don Schneider
September 17, 2021 7:28 pm

It’s a start Don. You ask him and I continue to see if I can get the name of the interpreter on the Chinese side. Since Nixon trusted no one he probably worked with a non native English speaker so that no one back home would know what he was he was up to. I have several names but Nixon had his favorite one he worked with during the ‘private conversation’. Plus, Chas may not be aware of the dirty work being done since 1972 was an official trip. He would know who the interpreters were because there were few of them back then – and today as well.

I also sent an email to this expert biographer on Nixon:

I will post additional contact people if I can locate more.