Repeats UFO prophet’s warnings about coming Second American Civil War
While I recently sent a private email to Victor Davis Hanson congratulating him on his article, The Origins of Our Second Civil War, I think that I should have congratulated him instead on apparently discovering, and now echoing, Billy Meier’s prophetic information. Perhaps Hanson was a bit too…shy to openly mention it so, despite his modesty, I want to give him the recognition he deserves.
For anyone who might think it’s mere coincidence, all that have to do is peruse Hanson’s prolific writings to see that there doesn’t seem to be any specific, discernable evidence that he’d previously come up with all this on his own, thoughtful and incisive as they may otherwise be.
Among various contributing factors to a coming civil war, Hanson specifically points to:
And here are some of Meier’s specific, far more in-depth warnings that long preceded Hanson’s sudden awakening and which he probably came to know about because of how broadly we have been publicizing the information, for decades.:
New Civil Wars in America
In future times, America falls yet into two civil wars, which will politically divide the country into four or five parts.
286. Yet the misery on Earth will continue, as two terrible civil wars will break out in America, whereby one will follow the other.
287. Afterwards, the United States of America will break apart and deadly hostility will prevail among her, which then leads to the division into five different territories; and it cannot be prevented that sectarian fanatics will play a dictatorial role.
194.But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.
The situation today is also not very different even though the cold war is over and the so-called globalisation has, through immigration and the Asian economic boom, increased all problemsrelating to the overpopulation.
Also, the harmful globalization and the associated carry-over of diseases, plants and animals throughout the world, causing much mischief, can only be stopped b population reduction.
But should he succeed, he will fight against the globalisation and against the US as until now interfering too much in foreign states and thereby neglecting the order in the own country, but rather rebuild it [the order].
348. It will be alarming that hostility towards auslanders, foreigners and other races will occur in all social strata, whereby the attitude towards all refugees and asylum seekers will reach a dangerous dimension.
349. Refugee accommodations will be subjected to right-wing extremistical criminal offences, set on fire and destroyed, with the result that human beings are also harmed and even the death of the refugees will be approvingly accepted.
350. Foreigner-hostile and racially hostile acts of Gewalt, as well as hatred of asylum seekers and refugees, will, unfortunately periodically become part of everyday life, whereby those who are hostile to asylum seekers, strangers and other races will by no means be only people who, as members of right-wing extremist groups and terrorist organisations, will engage in their hatred of strangers and other races.
35`. There will also be demonstrations by normal citizens against refugee homes, with right-wing extremists also teaming up with the supposed ‘concerned citizens’, or mingling with them.
352. In the coming period of the first two decades of the third millennium, the world will experience the greatest refugee crisis and the biggest rush of asylum seekers since the Third World War, which ended in 1945.
30. Through mass tourism from the industrialized countries, along with economic refugees from the entire world the industrialised countries will become inundated, as will a monstrous problem with asylum seekers become insoluble.
53.) An unimagined impending asylum seeker problem will break over the industrialized countries before the turn of the millennium and evoke asylum seeker tourism through which a great many asocial elements emigrate who release a crime wave, whereby the worldly possessions of many people will no longer be safe, nor will life and limb.
Through mass tourism the stream of economic refugees from all over the world also grows because the inhabitants of the poor tourist countries also want to have that which the tourists from the rich industrial countries show them.
Consequently they flee their homeland and, as economic refugees, more and more seek the life of luxury in the rich countries.
Also the problem of asylum seekers – together with the stream of those fleeing as environmental refugees, and the stream of those who are persecuted – increases ever more to the point of insolubility.
237. In addition, significant tensions will arise between the native citizens and immigrants from foreign countries, who as a rule also observe religious beliefs different from those of the native populace.
It must be said that technology in itself is neither good nor bad, nor does it deliberately cause things to happen on its own…unless its created and programed with the potential to do so.
Billy Meier spelled out the sad consequences of what is indeed coming from our headlong rush into AI, robots, androids, etc., in this article. And Mariann Uehlinger further spelled out the dangers that our shallow, materialistic and rather primitive thinking have overlooked.
Of course Hanson doesn’t seem to mention the underlying problem for all this, overpopulation, as elaborated upon here. But perhaps, in time, he’ll discover that too.
Obviously, it would be quite helpful if Victor Davis Hanson – and the huge number of other mainstream and alternative journalists, commentators, scientists, bloggers, etc., would deign to to step forward and share Meier’s information with their audiences worldwide.
Of course, that would require that they were also willing to let their…egos take a step back and play a more supportive and ultimately more important role than they currently do, or believe themselves to play.
Update on Deception on Demand…stay tuned!