Billy Meier’s predictions and prophecies continue to fulfill
16. The USA and the rulers of the USA shall be imperiled in the future in many ways, which arise from both governmental and non-governmental anti-government and anti-state actors, as well as from large parts of the United States population, so that the US population breaks up into different population-groups, the basic causes of which are already present, so that the USA is already separatized into various groups at the present time.
As for the danger to “the rulers of the USA”, consider the recent truck/train “accident” the day after President Trump’s State of the Union address.
The Coming Global Financial Crisis
In terms of the now looming, worldwide financial crisis, Meier also foresaw:
27. In the whole economy, the wages of the employed will drastically decrease, and provoke enormous financial problems in all population-strata of the working world, so that also the social collective is damaged, shall collapse, and everywhere a rapid rise in criminality shall also engender enormous problems.
28. Speculators will bring about a global financial and economic crisis of such proportions as has never before been seen, so that the whole financial economy falls into terrible straits, and also very much trouble and great scarcity of commodities occurs.
29. Even in the USA, the people will be dispossessed as a consequence of the global financial crisis, which shall become a pretext for deploying the military and police forces against the angry and partly also heavily armed population.
30. The planned ban on cash shall elicit the disposession of the population, while however the elites of the ruling classes and of capitalism shall enjoy great opulence, as if they were swimming in a pile of money. And the whole financial system the world over will be overturned, in order to redistribute the extant national debts of all countries, so that in general it costs all populations of all states. There already are secret plans in the USA and EU-dictatorship to start a war from Germany against Russia, which shall then be blamed for the whole ensuing global crisis. And that the war should be blamed on Russia, of course completely unfairly – if it actually happens – that is obvious from the start. And if this war should actually happen, then it will be used as an excuse to enact martial law which will suppress the riled-up population, who by then will be fully dispossessed – with mighty and reckless military and police forces.
The Swiss and the EU
Speaking of the EU dictatorship, this recent information about their growing demands against the Swiss confirms what Meier said in October 2017, and what his first mentor, Sfath, told him…in 1945 (in German).
Scientists Corroborate Meier’s Information about the Mayan
There’s a “new scientific discovery” about the number of Mayan (emphasis added):
Aerial laser mapping detects thousands of hidden structures in Peten region, suggesting its population was millions more than previously thought.
Researchers using a high-tech aerial mapping technique have found tens of thousands of previously undetected Mayan houses, buildings, defence works and pyramids in the dense jungle of Guatemala’s Peten region, suggesting that millions more people lived there than previously thought.
The discoveries, which included industrial-sized agricultural fields and irrigation canals, were announced on Thursday by an alliance of US, European and Guatemalan archaeologists working with Guatemala’s Mayan Heritage and Nature Foundation.
The study estimates that roughly 10 million people may have lived within the Maya Lowlands, meaning that kind of massive food production might have been needed.
“That is two to three times more [inhabitants] than people were saying there were,” said Marcello A Canuto, a professor of anthropology at Tulane University.
“Most people had been comfortable with population estimates of around 5 million,” said Estrada-Belli, who directs a multidisciplinary archaeological project at Holmul, Guatemala. “With this new data, it’s no longer unreasonable to think that there were 10 to 15 million people there — including many living in low-lying, swampy areas that many of us had thought uninhabitable.”
As explained to Billy Meier, in Contact Report 134…38 years ago:
This information is sufficient. Then still this: Guido asked me whether I knew the reason for the disappearance of the Mayan culture. Do you know anything about that?
57. One reason was very strong climatic changes, which extended approximately over 230 years.
58. A time during which the Yucatan Peninsula, where the actual Mayan culture was settled, was hit by many droughts, which cost many people’s lives or forced them into migration.
59. Another reason was tribal wars and acts of war with foreign Indian tribes.
60. Also, many people were carried off by epidemics, not only in the actual central area of the Maya but also in all the other areas where the Maya resided, such as in the areas of Belize, Honduras, and Guatemala, etc.
61. The total population of all the Mayan tribes added together was about 17 million people.
62. During those approximately 230 years of natural and environmental disasters, the epidemics and wars to which the Maya were exposed resulted in the fact that these indigenous peoples and families of languages disappeared in southern Mesoamerica, southern Mexico and northern Mexico, Guatemala, Belize, and Honduras.
38. In those times the Maya were the holders of very highly advanced culture whose heyday began about 300 years after Jmmanuel’s birth and was lasting for about 460 years, before they – because of climatic changes – were befallen by draught catastrophes that wreaked havoc over the land and claimed 14,392,108 lives in only as much as 150 years.
Volcanic Activity Increasing as Sfath Warned
In 1948, Sfath spoke about increased volcanic activity after 2017. There have already been 17 earthquakes over 6.0, since Jan. 1.
Thanks to Lolo for the info about the Mayan.