The Henoch Prophecies ceaselessly unfold right before our sleepy eyes
Many people are now familiar with the Henoch Prophecies and how they ceaselessly unfold right before our sleepy eyes. But some don’t think that they could possibly be accurate despite the undeniable events. Others feel unsatisfied because they want even more scary details so they can entertain themselves in their bored lives. And then there’s the “anybody could’ve said that” crowd. None of the aforementioned seem to care about the inherent warnings and lessons, just in finding fault with the one who brought them.
Just as the Germans, French and Belgians have already experienced – if not learned – the British are quite literally hell bent to undo their country and themselves, as they helplessly begin to feel the inevitable blow back (cause and effect) of hundreds of years of Empire building, etc.
175. And it will be that the fanatics of Islam will rise up against the countries of Europe and all will shake and quiver.
176. Everything in the West will be destroyed; England will be conquered and thrown down to the lowest level of misery.
177. And the fanatics and warriors of Islam will retain their power for a long time.
178. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world.
Switzerland – Meier’s home country – may actually be learning and interested in self-preservation while our institutions of higher learning are excelling at teaching Whistling in the Dark classes, this time featuring a provocative look at Zombies from the UK, which may prove to be both a prescient and optimistic look at he troubles that will face England, etc. Yes, it’s that ASU, the one that banned And Did they Listen? and didn’t have room on their empty calendar for a presentation of the Billy Meier case by Matthew Wieczkiewicz and me.
Here in the US, the community minded Open Borders folks want to do their part to fulfill this grim stuff:
219. With her global conflicts which are continuously instigated by her and which will continue far into the future, America is creating enormous hatred against her, worldwide, in many countries.
220. As a result, America will experience enormous catastrophes which will reach proportions barely imaginable to people of Earth.
221.The destruction of the WTC, i.e., the World Trade Center, by terrorists will only be the beginning.
…and also help to bring about the two civil wars in America, previously viewed as at least as improbable China wiping out what amounts to the combined populations of several of the world’s largest cities. Hey, isn’t New Delhi among them?
Well, speaking of all that, another one of the formerly, seemingly improbable events foretold – over 11,000 years ago – is the coming attack on India by China, at an unspecified date:
244.And China becomes dangerous, especially to India, as also at this time China maintains uneasy relations with her.
245. China will attack India; and if biological weapons are used, around 30 million human beings will be killed in the area of and around New Delhi alone.
246.However, this will not be the end yet—because the effect of biological bombs and missiles, etc., used cannot be controlled at that time, and terrible epidemics unknown up to that point in time will arise and will spread quickly to many areas.
247.Also Pakistan will allow herself to be misled to instigate a war against India, which will be especially dangerous in view of the fact that both countries are developing atomic weapons.
Never one to miss an opportunity, American aircraft manufacturer, Lockheed Martin is positioning itself to make the most of conflicts in the area which, in accordance with long standing American policies is always a better option than seeking peace and real prosperity.
And why not? If we’re to fulfill such things as:
272. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal—a fact which is already the case to a certain extent today—and will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict.
276. As already mentioned, enormous natural catastrophes and rolling walls of fire and violent hurricanes will rage all across America, while, in addition, all the terrible effects of war will bring thousand-fold deaths, destruction and annihilation.
277. America’s largest cities will be absolutely destroyed, and firestorms will cause great disaster and misery.
While concern about the Fukushima disaster’s been submerged like the core of a damaged reactor, we can recall that Meier was the first one to reveal the real extent of the damage within days of the event. The global impact on the health of human beings and the entire food chain will be felt for decades, perhaps centuries, to come. Note also that he says there’s more quake damage coming to Japan and Tokyo. (Ooooops, those are already underway as of today.)
Think Globally, Shoot Locally
But all is not lost when civic minded public servants seek to improve the health of even lowly criminals. The Chicago police must have quickly assessed that this (handcuffed) guy had a rather rare lead deficiency so they inserted a pretty large dose, slightly killing him in the process. Oh well.
The Spiritual Teaching
Yes, it’s all a much too real bad dream, one that collective humanity has dreamed up in fact. The antidote to the nightmare will take a while to become effective, once we start to take it. I suggest immersing oneself in the spiritual teaching and in books like The Might of the Thoughts and The Way to Live. Read them and you’ll understand why.
Thanks to Mumtaz Khan, Greg O’Brien, Chris Lock and Norm DeCindis.