A whole lot of shakin’ goin’ on and lots more to come
Thanks to Bill Wilson, I discovered a recent article by Andrew W. Griffin pertaining to Billy Meier. He posted a new one here, after our recent conversation. There’s also an earlier article about Meier and Semjase and rock music in Griffin’s Oklahoma based, Red Dirt Report.
A Whole Lot of Shakin’ Goin’ On
Official Contact Report 45, Wednesday, February 25, 1976
56. A mining of ore or of other minerals on a planet or any other star, we only do in extreme cases of emergency, because this process equates to a destruction of a planet.
57. A planet or other star is never allowed to be exploited in this manner, as this occurs on the Earth.
58. What Earth Man is doing in this regard equates to a destruction of the planet.
59. The first evil effects of this destruction on the Earth are already noticeable for several decades, while the present time already prepares the labor pains for the destruction.
60. That is to be understood in this way, that Earth Man exploits his planet and robs it of the fundamental life energy, in that he robs from it the underground oil and gas and the most diverse ores.
61. This leads to the fact that the Earth suffers shifts within, which leads to enormous volcanic eruptions and earthquakes, because slowly the Earth collapses from within.
62. But the same process is also created by the erection of dams and similar structures.
It’s quite heartening to see that awareness of the Meier case is now being spread, despite the rigidly enforced ban on the case in the mainstream media.
Wendelle Stevens on the San Francisco Earthquake
I was sent a link to an excerpt of an interview in which included Lt. Col. Wendelle Stevens’ account of reviewing the 11 photos of the coming San Francisco earthquake. You may find Stevens’ account of the details he observed in the photos to be interesting.
The interview it was included in was with notorious con man, George Green, as conducted by Kerry Cassidy, of Project Camelot. True to form with the UFO disinformation industry, Cassidy has gone out of her way to give charlatans like Green plenty of opportunities to spew his delusional lies and disinformation.
She wasn’t interested in interviewing me about the case when she learned that Meier wouldn’t do an interview with her. So, rather than creating an opportunity for her audience to learn the truth, and for her to pose questions and challenges, she perpetuates the betrayal of the truth for whatever profit and celebrity status she seeks.
Anything for the proverbial buck.
Illegal Immigration in Canada
I also just did this interview with Rob McConnell, in which we discussed current events in relation to Meier’s many decades of prophetic warnings, and things like how illegal immigration is no joke for our neighbors in the “Great White North”.
Scubbly is going out of business at the end of this month. So anyone wanting to get digital downloads of the collection of DVDs and ebooks about the Meier case should do so – here – as soon as possible!