The Pain of the Creation
We are reminded that all things have a birth into existence, with accompanying pain
On page 74 of The Decalogue, in the “Fourth Recommendation”, in number 283, we read:
“Also it, the Creation, often and often lay immersed in profound pain as it was created by the Ur-Creation and was set on its own.”
We are reminded that all things have a birth into existence, with accompanying pain. And in the course of life, with its growing pains, many things in the material world go through great struggles, growing towards the various goals – and consequences – that they have determined for themselves, for better or for worse, according to the immutable law of cause and effect.
Over the ages, various prophets have appeared. Perhaps best called teachers, they have been tasked, or plagued, with trying to educate the most stubborn, reckless and ignorant of creatures. While initially the danger and damage that people could do, though not inconsequential, was limited, the time soon arrived that they could bring near complete destruction, immersing all life in profound, deathly pain.
That time is now.
The New Arms Race
As Donald Trump stupidly commented, “Let it be an arms race. We will outmatch them at every pass and outlast them all.” Undoubtedly, he’s unaware of just what that made-in-America mindset will, now with seeming certainty, lead to, as forewarned of in Contact 251:
“A new hording of weapon stockpiles will follow at a time when the worldwide production of weaponry is accelerated once again. This will signal the first threat of a looming third world war, as foretold by a prophecy, unless terrestrial Man strives to avert this danger through reasoning and appropriate thoughts and actions. Should Man fail to act against the fulfillment of this prophecy, a new and extremely destructive weapon will be built that will produce disastrous consequences in the next world war. One important factor in this scenario is the criminal neglect to monitor the Earth from space.”
Even before that, there was this warning from the Henoch Prophecies (HP):
272. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposal—a fact which is already the case to a certain extent today—and will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict.
And Now an Asian Arms Race
Not to be outdone, North Korea works on largely underreported efforts to build hugely threatening submarine nuclear missile delivery systems. Of course, none of this has arisen out of a causeless vacuum, as a little glimpse into the historical background reveals. All most Americans know is that the Fat Kid Dictator doesn’t like us. Right or wrong, we don’t seem to know why at all. Not to justify an attack on our country but when was 1/10 of the population of the US wiped out by an invasion of another country that had stuck its nose in our affairs?
And, as we also see from the (HP)*, there are indeed consequences (effects) from all causes (aggression):
191.The USA will set out against the Eastern countries ahead of all other financial states and simultaneously it will have to defend itself against the Eastern intruders.
192. In all, America will play the most decisive role, when in the guise to strive for peace and to fight against terrorism it invades many countries of the Earth, bombs and destroys everything and brings thousand-fold deaths to the populations.
193. The military politics of the USA will likewise know no limits, as neither will their economic and other political institutions which will be focused on building and operating a world police force, as it is the case already for a long time.
194. But that will not be enough, and, in the guise of a so-called peaceful globalisation, American politics will aspire to gain absolute control of the world concerning supremacy in economy.
198. Finally, many Asian, African and European states will rise up against the American hegemony, once they recognise that the United States of America is only taking advantage of them for purposes of war, conquest and exploitation.
As the fires spread in California, we are also reminded of the warning from the HP:
- Enormous firestorms and gigantic hurricanes will sweep over the USA and bring devastation, destruction and annihilation, as this from time immemorial never before will have happened.
As was recently written about in a Zerohedge article, our beloved country, anxious to far exceed the wildest expectations of those clumsy, bungling Nazi’s of WWII fame, is leading the way in perfecting genocidal technologies, as opposed to promoting the humane solution to overpopulation, as was also discussed a while ago by Billy Meier and Ptaah.
Remembering that the prophecies are not presented in chronological order, we are reminded that though people like Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking have been warning about the dangers of runaway AI, robotic and android technologies, if Henoch got it right, good old power-hungry, war-loving, demented psychopaths will prevail to the actual – grand finale:
206.At the same time, the danger could become reality that the human combat machines, the military clones, will gain their independence and under their own management will bring death, devastation, destruction and annihilation to the human beings of Earth and to the planet.
207.Far in the West, it will be different; the United States of America will be a country of total destruction.
More Fake News?
And if we didn’t have enough reasons to worry about “fake news”, it seems that – hard as it may be to fathom – our own noble country may have lied about the death of arch-villain, Osama bin Laden.
Mental Fluidal Energies
What better time to cleanse one’s mental palate and learn about a very important element in the spiritual teaching, the fluidal energies.
Thanks to Chris Lock for the information about the renewed arms races.