Painfully slowly, world catching up with February 25 Plejaren information
This Chinese information was just forwarded to me from our friend in NYC:
I just received this information from our dear doctor friend in NYC. Slowly, painfully slowly, the world is catching up with the impeccably accurate warnings from the Plejaren and Billy Meier about the much longer – up to three months – incubation period of this dreaded disease.
Now, if the various governmental and health officials will look in the right direction and implement all of the Plejaren protocols, millions more lives can still be saved.
- Avoid airplanes, ships, mass transportation, crowds
- Stay at home to avoid exposing yourself to risk of infection
- Real number of infections and deaths much higher than reported
- Actual incubation period up to four weeks to 3 months
- Spread by asymptomatic people; through air, breath, clothing, etc.
- Breathing masks useless, virus penetrates because so small
- Full-body protective suit, breathing apparatus only real protection
- Hermetic quarantine required, must be longer than 2 weeks
- Asian races initially most susceptible but will spread to others
- Virus becomes more aggressive over time, claiming more lives
- Children mainly immune, main hidden spreaders of disease
- China, US, etc., suppressed truth for political and economic reasons
- The WHO culpable for not immediately proclaiming pandemic risk
- Billy Meier Right AGAIN as Virus Can Survive for DAYS
- New Info WRONG About COVID-19 and Temperatures!
- AGAIN: New Asia Info Confirms Billy Meier COVID-19 Warnings
- New England Journal Confirms Meier’s COVID-19 Aerosol Info
- Whistleblowers on COVID-19 Frontlines in NYC, LA Reveal CDC Cover-up
- BREAKING: Must Read from Medical Whistleblower About the Surge
- LESSONS FROM CHINA, ITALY & SWITZERLAND
- Live Calls to National TV News!
- FACEBOOK JUST BANNED THIS BLOG!
- NY Post, WHO Confirm Meier on Asymptomatic COVID-19 Carriers
- HOW the CDC Spreads COVID-19
- CA Hospital Procedures Pose Risk to Personnel & Public
- BREAKING: NYC ER Doctors in Intensive Care from COVID-19